2017 GTP Awards - Nuttiest Member

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5 comments

Who should win Nuttiest Member in the 2017 GTP Awards?

• Dennisch

Votes: 18 19.6%
  • Dotini

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • JockeP22

Votes: 33 35.9%
  • Pillo-san

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • SomePlayaDude

Votes: 18 19.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
2017-gtplanet-awards-banner.png

Bonkers, barmy, nutty call it what you will. Who is the most... that?

Please vote above for who you think should be the GTPlanet Award winner for Nuttiest Member 2017. Nominees are:
@Dennisch
@Dotini
@JockeP22
@Pillo-san
@SomePlayaDude

A bit of a pejorative element this time around? Not a vibe I'd picked up with past nominations.

I remain suspicious though that a lot of people grossly misunderstand @Dotini's playfulness.

A vote for Dotini is a vote for sanutty!!

A bit of a pejorative element this time around? Not a vibe I'd picked up with past nominations.

I remain suspicious though that a lot of people grossly misunderstand @Dotini's playfulness.

A vote for Dotini is a vote for sanutty!!

I may not be entirely sane! My whole life I have done silly, dangerous things like race cars, karts and motorcycles, climb big dangerous mountains, rock walls and frozen waterfalls, play with swords, knives and guns. My mental life has been no less reckless; I have played tournament chess, a thoroughly antisocial activity, gambled at Las Vegas for stupidly high stakes, and actively studied UFOs and all aspects of the paranormal. I have seen UFOs. And I have studied conspiracy theories, starting with the assassination of JFK. While I take mild umbrage at the term nutty, I cannot say I did not bring it upon myself. A tiger cannot change his stripes. I've always been a nonconformist, totally unafraid to go my own way. The main purpose of all my posts has been primarily to entertain, and only rarely to educate, persuade or argue. The bottom line is I don't really fit in very well at this forum, and I haven't really tried to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back