2017's Electronic Entertainment Expo Thread (Post your predictions)

sems4arsenal

Nissan Sunny FTW
Premium
Egypt
Cairo, Egypt
GTP_SEMS
e3-logo-white.jpg

It is that time of the year again where the industry's giants show off their best software and Hardware, that mostly will get delayed anyway.

This year is exciting because Nintendo should be a factor and MS will showcase Scorpio. Sony will hopefully have some competition after having some impressive conferences lately.

It's also a Gran turismo vs Forza E3 which will be fun. Both games will be there in a big way.

Now onto the predictions: What you should know. For Playstation: No Death Stranding, No FF7, No Shenmue 3 and very likely no TLOU part II.
GTSport, GOW, Days Gone, Uncharted TLG, Spiderman will be there. Detroit and Dreams are likely. Rumors of DMC5, Bloodbourne II and Sucker Punch's new game.

For MS: Expect Forza 7, maybe a new AAA ip, Cuphead? but perhaps most importantly the unveiling of Scorpio.

Nintendo: Splatoon 2 should be there and there are rumors of a Metroid. I'm going to throw in a Pokemon prediction and hopefully we see more of the Mario game.

I'm also going to predict a price drop for PS4 Pro.

Edit 2: couldn't be bothered to post a countdown to every conference but there is a link with a proper OT from GAF http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1388469

Last edited:
What I'm interested in seeing.

Sony:

Gran Turismo Sport
Info on if/when there will be an open beta
New Trailer
Release Date (Provide they stick to it)

Microsoft:

Forza Motorsport 7
Release Date
Trailer
Improvements on XBOX Scorpio
Info on biggest improvements & changes
eSports Stuff

Electronic Arts:

Need For Speed Payback
Gameplay
Trailer
More info on customization & story

Ubisoft

The Crew 2
Trailer
Info on story & customization

Far Cry 5
Trailer
Info on story and how it's different from previous games
Gameplay

Assassin's Creed
Trailer
Location/Time Period
Story info

Slightly Mad Studios

Project Cars 2
New Trailer
More car reveals
Possible career info
eSports Stuff

Activision:

Call of Duty WWII
New trailer
Info on story & MP

Bethesda:

Fallout 4 VR
VR Showcase Trailer

Possible new IP announcement

Rockstar Games:

Red Dead Redemption 2
New trailer
Story & gameplay info
Release Date

Others:

Agents of Mayhem
Gameplay
Story info
Trailer

Borderlands 3
Trailer
New features
Release Date

Crackdown 3
Trailer/Gameplay
Release Date

If they announce a 2nd Bloodborne I will jump up and down from excitement. Looking forward to more info on Ace Combat 7.

It's a little early to talk about it, honestly.
I know but still...wanna see another trailer at least (after the first one left on such a dramatic note). Wasn't expecting 2017 release just to be clear. Had been thinking somewhere late 2018.

I'll be honest and say that nothing else really interests me this year. Doesn't help that I'll be moving, so chances are I'll miss the big stuff.

There are a lot of rumors circulating about a Crash Team Racing remaster. Sony don't have a kart racer atm so would make sense.

Back