2019 Fantasy F1Formula 1 

• Thread starter JamCar0ne
  • 1 comments

JamCar0ne

Premium
United States
Illinois
JamCar0ne
I offered this last year and am doing so again this year.

For the past several years, I have been playing a formula one fantasy league that I believe is the best there is. This is not another one of those simply guess the podium finish type leagues, instead you play as the team manager and choose your drivers, chassis, engine & team principle. You start with a set budget and thoughout the season, work to build your budget and teams for more points. It is known as Pure Fantasy Race League (PFRL) and I have created a created a league just for GTplanet users. I think it will be a lot of fun for this community and I hope you will join me. Playing this league will make you want to know how the back markers are doing and where they finish.

instructions:
1. Go to www.pfrl.net/En/, and register. To avoid confusion, it may be best to use your GTPlanet user name as your login name at PFRL. I've been playing for years so my handle is different (Hubcap00). You'll be able to name your teams almost anything, just avoid anything offensive.

2. Create your teams. The limit is two teams in our league, but you can create other teams for other leagues.

3. After creating your teams, choose the team you wish to join the league with. On the far right you'll see a button, 'Join a league', click it.

4. Select 'Private Leagues', then from the pull down menu choose 'Planets'. Enter the password ( planet ) and click the blue 'join the league' button.

5. You're in! Be sure to read the league rules and keep up on current events in Formula 1 as the season progresses. You will be able to make changes without penalty until the first race, so your team doesn't have to be "set in stone" should you change your mind prior to qualifing. After each race, your teams will either increase or decrease in value depending upon many things, but ususally they increase. This allows you to improve your teams throughout the season.

This fantasy league is completely free and there are no prizes other than bragging rights.

After you've entered the league, please post your team names in this thread.

Recap:
League type: Private
League name: Planets
Password: planet

Best wishes to all this season!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back