2019 Hyundai Veloster: USA N Pricing Released

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 79 comments

CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
Figured this might need a thread. Debut is at the Detroit show in January. Nothing mentioned about the N model in this article but it's pretty much confirmed that we're getting it. All technical numbers should be the same as the i30 N.

2019 Hyundai Veloster Teased, Debuts In Detroit

Hyundai-Veloster-1.jpg

Hyundai-Veloster-4.jpg

Judging by the (lack of) rear visibility, this car must have a reversing camera (or at least parking sensors) as standard, right? :P

Glad it looks like it is borrowing a lot of styling from the i30/Elantra GT. Its a good looking car inside and out, and the 3.5-door styling is still an interesting way to go about things. I'm hoping that they can still keep a bit of personality in there, while also making it a reasonably smart buy compared to the Elantra GT.

Still looks nothing like a 'coupe'.

Just call it a 4-door hatchback and be done with it.

I still never got why people say hatchbacks have 3/5 doors even though nobody in their right mind would use the boot to enter the car.

It's an opening orifice that allows you access to the passenger compartment :)

I could tell the rear-end was heavily influenced by the Ioniq. From what I can make out, it's a slight improvement over the last generation in the looks department.

Very impressed. The Koreans seem to be owning the compact car market in terms of both exterior styling and performance.

I'm really digging the N-model. It looks quite nice with the red accents and the metallic light blue/whatever that paint is.

Also it's got a manual transmission!

Latest Posts

Back