2019 Land Rover Evoque: A smaller Velar

• Thread starter Turbo
  • 3 comments

Turbo

(Banned)
United States
Elizabeth, New Jersey
The 2019 Evoque was spied today in near-production form today in England. It will be adopting almost all of it's design cues from the larger Velar, which was unveiled last year. This new Evoque will also ride on a wheelbase that's a few inches longer, to make the interior cabin roomier. Unlike the original, the new Range Evoque will be available with a five-door body only.

Land Rover will also add a 48-volt hybrid version which combines a 1.5-liter three-cylinder petrol with a small electric motor.

The new Evoque will debut this summer.

2019-range-rover-evoque-has-scraped-its-camo-most-likely-due-to-off-roading-122982_1.jpg

2019-range-rover-evoque-has-scraped-its-camo-most-likely-due-to-off-roading_5.jpg

2019-range-rover-evoque-has-scraped-its-camo-most-likely-due-to-off-roading_10.jpg

https://www.carscoops.com/2018/01/2019-range-rover-evoque-wears-production-body-looks-lot-sleeker/

Just like the old one, except this one has a flat rear end. :P I'm not complaining though, the current Evoque is still holds up as the best looking car in the premium compact crossover segment imo.

Just like the old one, except this one has a flat rear end. :P I'm not complaining though, the current Evoque is still holds up as the best looking car in the premium compact crossover segment imo.
That honour befalls the XC60, although the Evoque indeed still looks great. And yet, I wouldn't have one in a million years.

The current Evoque is a good looking car, somehow I feel this one might turn out looking blander. In camo it looks like a very boring box! The Velar looks good in some aspects but very odd in others.

Last edited:
Back