2024 Formula 1 Constructors threadFormula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 793 comments
I think it looks great. The only thing I'd change is replacing the pink with the lime green, but there's not much that can be done about that since BWT is a main sponsor of theirs. Pink and green is not a very good color combo, but they've managed to make it work very well. This is gonna be one of the best looking grids in recent times. Imagine all the different colors when they line up before the race.

Last edited:
Would've looked just about perfect if not for the yellow JCB sponsorship. Looks especially out of place on the rear end plates.

I like this much better.

Having one car run with pink accents and the other with neon yellow would be fine if it wasn't against the rules. I think they've settled on the stronger colour combo however.

Last edited:
1. Alpine
2. Aston Martin
3. Alfa Romeo

I would be shocked if Williams or Haas introduce anything better than those three, given their prior liveries.

Ferrari is classic red but never my favorite design.

Last edited:
I quite like the new AM livery, and i'm so glad they decided to not go with that awful lime green accent, as i much prefer the pink. It just works.
Actually the colour combo (although the green isn't the same), is giving me vibes of the classic Vaillant Porsche livery.

Got to watch the Aston Martin livestream last night, and my goodness the AMR21 is quite the looker (though the Alpine still looks better :D ) . Somehow they managed to mix that awesome green with the BWT pink, and it doesn't look bad at all. I think it could be better, but it certainly wasn't easy. That stark contrast definitely makes for one of the most unique liveries on the grid.

Russia banned from international sports representation.

Haas be like:

6111634D-BC7B-4260-984B-CAF8D95BE5EA.png

💡 💡 💡

Last edited:
I think because I've been spoilt with Alpine and Aston that I don't like that livery at all. Hoping Williams is better later.

Looks cool, but nothing to write home about.

My ranking so far:

1: Alpine
2: Aston
3: Mercedes
4: AlphaTauri
5: Haas
6: McLaren
7: AlfaRomeo
8: RedBull

EDIT: Indeed a Russian flag on wheels. Oh well.

Last edited:
I don’t like the Haas livery at all. If it was
black or grey instead of white then it would be ok imo.

Please dear fellow Americans and Brits: its a French company so please don't say "Aaalpiineee" or its very delicate soft, without the "e" at the end ,just "Alpin(e)"

To be fair, that Haas isn't too bad, at least Red White and Blue is part of the flags of 3 of the countries the team has ties to (USA of course, UK base, Russian driver/money) The only thing that's missing is green for the Italian Dallara chassis.

But, it's a good way to get around the whole "Russian drivers banned from representing their country", by just plastering the flag on the car and calling it "coincidental aesthetic lines" or something. Still, I was expecting much worse from a Uralkali livery so it's meh at best.

I just hope it doesn't clash with Williams, that's all.

To be fair, that Haas isn't too bad, at least Red White and Blue is part of the flags of 3 of the countries the team has ties to (USA of course, UK base, Russian driver/money) The only thing that's missing is green for the Italian Dallara chassis.

It does but a horizontal tricolour of white, blue and red on the car as opposed to the well-known phrasing "red, white and blue" is clearly a deliberate and direct reference to Russia. You even wrote it as red, white and blue in your own post. Nobody is fooled, there's a big Russian flag on the front wing. It's more of a stunning coincidence that the colours match the USA and UK, to be honest.

Funnily enough, if they did go for the common phrasing of "the red, white and blue" in the same layout you'd get the Dutch flag.

Last edited:
It does but a horizontal tricolour of white, blue and red on the car as opposed to the well-known phrasing "red, white and blue" is clearly a deliberate and direct reference to Russia. You even wrote it as red, white and blue in your own post. Nobody is fooled, there's a big Russian flag on the front wing. It's more of a stunning coincidence that the colours match the USA and UK, to be honest.

Funnily enough, if they did go for the common phrasing of "the red, white and blue" in the same layout you'd get the Dutch flag.
Don't misquote me. I am very aware that it's clearly the Russian flag (as shown by the second paragraph), but I am at least trying to appreciate and review the livery rather than just being the 17 millionth comment blasting it for pointing out the same thing "uh Russian flag bad Mazepin evil". Yes, correct but there's more to this livery.

That more being: Uralkali and 1&1 are the only sponsors on the car. Dmitry Mazepin must be giving Haas massive amounts of money to deal with the disaster that was gropegate because there's no way a team so strapped for cash would allow such a sponsor exodus. Yes, a bunch like Jack & Jones were personal sponsors of their previous drivers, but it shows just how much mud is on Mazepin's name if the team can't get anyone to sponsor them even with a Schumacher in the other seat.

Also, still no Rich Energy yet. So are they at Williams or Ferrari?

EDIT: Someone on Reddit has edited the livery for Mick Schumacher
uxbxkhe4jzk61.png

Last edited:
Damn, I didn't even think of it being just a big Russian flag when I first saw it. :lol: Guess that explains why the American flag on the side fin (?) is gone now.

It's the 2020 car though.

Haas is in major trouble. It hasn't fitted the engine to the car yet, because the Ferrari engine team can't get from Italy to the UK. A grand livery reveal doesn't even use the 2021 car, which begs a question about where exactly it is; the VF-21 is now scheduled to debut on the first day of the Bahrain test, which is Williams FW42 levels of inept. Haas has also said it will not develop the car during the season at all, as it focuses on the 2022 regs.

One driver is very popular, but not especially feted for his talent. It's also now pretty clear that the "internal" resolution of the fact the other seat is occupied by a dangerous imbecile who can't even apologise properly for sexual assault despite two "attempts" at it came down to how many zeroes were on his father's cheque.

Dorilton Capital must be rubbing its hands with glee at the guaranteed ninth spot.

In all seriousness I really don’t hate the design, but just like... couldn’t they have been a little more subtle? :lol: :lol: :lol:

That Haas livery looks so cheap. The paint quality compared to Alpine and Aston is terrible.

And I immediately thought of Russia when I saw it. Oof

They've pretty much barred any more sponsors from coming in. If I were a company, I'd be afraid that my name on that car would be directly associated with Russia.

I give HAAS 2-3 years before they're out of the sport or taken over by Mazepin.

But, it's a good way to get around the whole "Russian drivers banned from representing their country", by just plastering the flag on the car and calling it "coincidental aesthetic lines" or something. Still, I was expecting much worse from a Uralkali livery so it's meh at best.

I just hope it doesn't clash with Williams, that's all.

FIA ok'd the livery according to reports.

“We are always in contact with the FIA about things like this,” said Steiner in response to a question from RaceFans. “I don’t think they can approve it,” he added, “it’s WADA, it’s not an FIA rule.”

An FIA spokesperson told RaceFans “the team has clarified the livery with the FIA” and “the CAS decision does not prohibit the use of the colours of the Russian flag.”

No worries on a clash from the Williams, that has been revealed via the AR thing they're doing. It's...erm....interesting.

jc6u8psuh0l61.jpg

Unless it's just some temp thing they put on the AR model, but seems unlikely.

Last edited:
Back