2021 MotoGP championship

• Thread starter numbnuts70
  • 44 comments
Really strange situation. I seen reports that he was purposely hitting the rev limiter in the pit lane and on track to try and blow it up.

One of 2021s big motorsports stories coming up here I think:
Said he was leaving a few months back, and Yamaha found a way to dump him early.

Shame he found himself in a funk for the last few years. Obviously a top talent, just couldn’t figure the race starts out. And Yamaha knew a title wasn’t possible finishing lap 1 of every race in a hole.

sigh... I only get to watch half the race this weekend 'cause NASCAR Cup tried to race on a road course.

edit: Oh, nevermind, the rest of the recording switched over to golf right before the staging lap. Went to the channel live just to see and found the race with 4 laps left. At least it was an exciting finish. I'm tired of being a racing fan in the US.

Last edited:
sigh... I only get to watch half the race this weekend 'cause NASCAR Cup tried to race on a road course.

edit: Oh, nevermind, the rest of the recording switched over to golf right before the staging lap. Went to the channel live just to see and found the race with 4 laps left. At least it was an exciting finish. I'm tired of being a racing fan in the US.
Might have to suck it up and pay the subscription fee on MotoGP.com like I did. Equals to nearly $10 a weekend, but you at least don’t have to fight NBC over bad time slots.

As for the race:

44A2EBBA-D1A7-4563-B152-188A035850D7.jpeg

Thomas Luthi announced he will retire after this season. He'll be the sports director of the moto3 team Prustl (not sure how you call that in english) and he'll manage the german junior team in moto 3 jr with a swiss driver.

Last edited:
Went out to COTA for MotoGP (still on road back from TX). Too hot to honestly have a lot of fun. Plus, the track was just not in a good place for bikes to be competitive. But enjoyed it.
2C766EF0-9924-45BF-896C-7B556A4DF841.jpeg
7EF5CB4E-DF8F-4F22-AAE8-2A7C4D60974A.jpeg
3CA6B9DE-5167-4D26-8895-03F0298521B3.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back