2023 worst ever

• Thread starter dirt88
  • 10 comments
United States
United States
is 2023 the worst year for new racing game.it seems that there almost none this year
1.the crew motor fest
2.new f1 game not into f1
3the new tt isle of man game not into motorcycles
4. the new forsa game cant play on sony
5.test drive solar crown maybe haven't seen anything in forever

Forza, WRC23, F1 23, MotoGP 23, Wreckreation. Its not a classic list but it's okay. It's not the games industry's fault you don't have an Xbox! Forza is the biggie but WRC23 is the one that excites me as DiRT Rally 2.0 was superb.

Last edited:
is 2023 the worst year for new racing game.it seems that there almost none this year
1.the crew motor fest
2.new f1 game not into f1
3the new tt isle of man game not into motorcycles
4. the new forsa game cant play on sony
5.test drive solar crown maybe haven't seen anything in forever
i still stand by what i said in April and inlest we get a big bunch of releases in the next 3 months it worst year at least on sony at fact that there's only 6 real(not mobile covers)games at released

Terrible year for Racing Games so far.

A blessing in disguise because there have been a fair few other genres to play this year.

Also, Assetto Corsa, ACC and rFactor 2 are still good enough. Don't need to add any more into the mix.

what i really fear is that its only going to get worse in coming years.it sounds like nfs is dead for better or worse.

U don't feel 2023 has been a bad year for racing games. FM8 is a round the corner, Motorfest is fairly decent and WTC looks awesome especially with the build car feature. Plus Disney MotorStorm or whatever it is called drops soon 🤣. Can it be better sure but it's not all doom and gloom

With Forza 8 and EA WRC both coming imminently I don't think I've been so excited about upcoming racing game releases for some time. Its been a quiet one so far but if that's all 2023 has in store I'll take it just for those two.

Yeah if these 2 hit the mark then it will be looked back on as a strong year and with MotorFest having a strong start to life as well, I’d be hard pushed to call 2023 a bad year for racing games.

A slow burner for sure though.

Latest Posts

Back