2024 Gr.1/Gr.3 Sat Night Endurance League, Next Race 6/22, 15. 1.5 Hours of Watkins Glen, Open 7pm Qualifying 8pm Race 8:30pm All US Eastern TimeOpen 

That sucks
Alright follow broad of director. Here's the options I see. Opinion 1: Completely cancel the Camaro ZL1 One-Makes both week 1 and 2. And put focus on promoting the Laguna Sega 200. Opinion 2: Push everything back and run the Camaro ZL1 events next Saturday and the following Saturday. The Laguna Sega 200 would be more moved to the first Saturday in December.

I'm thinking opinion 1. My argument being that there seems little to no interest in the Camaro ZL1 events. Which is sad I really thought it would be better received. The Camaro ZL1 is great car. Became one of my favorite road cars in GT7. I may or may not like it better than the C7 Corvette ZR1. So what do you think?

Alright follow broad of director. Here's the options I see. Opinion 1: Completely cancel the Camaro ZL1 One-Makes both week 1 and 2. And put focus on promoting the Laguna Sega 200. Opinion 2: Push everything back and run the Camaro ZL1 events next Saturday and the following Saturday. The Laguna Sega 200 would be more moved to the first Saturday in December.

I'm thinking opinion 1. My argument being that there seems little to no interest in the Camaro ZL1 events. Which is sad I really thought it would be better received. The Camaro ZL1 is great car. Became one of my favorite road cars in GT7. I may or may not like it better than the C7 Corvette ZR1. So what do you think?
The Camaro is the best non race car in the game. I think you should cancel, if nobody showed up yesterday I doubt they will show up any other weeks.

The Camaro is the best non race car in the game. I think you should cancel, if nobody showed up yesterday I doubt they will show up any other weeks.
The Camaro ZL1 is great but, thats a bold claim. Before this update I would said the Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991) '16 but, the new generation they added. The Porsche 911 GT3 RS (992) '22. This car has so much grip. It feels like driving a race car on sports tires and it's equipped a DRS wing.

And yeah that's what I was thinking too. I sad to cancel Camaro ZL1 Cup Weekends. I was really looking forward to them. I find I'll reluctantly make the announcement.

Last edited:
I'm sad to announce the official cancelation of the Camaro ZL1 Cup Weekends. Especially the NASCAR elements I really thought these events would do well but, yesterday's no show says otherwise.

So up next is Historic Group C Laguna Sega 200 currently scheduled for Sat Nov 18th. Another Gran Turismo endurance classic done in Laguna Sega fashion. As the race track commonly hosts historical events throughout year. This only open to any of the 5 Gr.1 cars that are 1992 or older. All of these cars most be bought through the Legend Dealer.

The Camaro ZL1 is great but, thats a bold claim. Before this update I would said the Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991) '16 but, the new generation they added. The Porsche 911 GT3 RS (992) '22. This car has so much grip. It feels like driving a race car on sports tires and it's equipped a DRS wing.

And yeah that's what I was thinking too. I sad to cancel Camaro ZL1 Cup Weekends. I was really looking forward to them. I find I'll reluctantly make the announcement.
That new Porsche is unreal, I drove it for the first time yesterday.

11/18, Historic Group C Laguna Sega 200

Event Regulations

Category Gr.1 (Read Special Regulations), BOP On, Tuning Yes, Available Racing Dry Tires RH RM, Dry Tires Required RH RM

Special Regulations
Open to Group C Prototypes Only (Gr.1 between 1988 - 1992)

Cars Permitted
Jaguar XJR-9 '88, Mazda 787B '91, Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 '89, Nissan R92CP '92, Porsche 962 C '88

Special Notice: All permitted car models for this event can not be purchased from new. You must purchase them from Legend Car. Prices range 1.5 Million to 4 Million credits. Keep an eye out for this cars if you wish to participate to in this event.

Event Details
Laguna Sega, 90 Laps,
Estimated Duration 2 hours 5 Minutes, Afternoon Start, x1 Time Change, Night Driving No, Weather Change Random, Rain No, Rolling Start, Fastest First, Tire x7, Fuel x3, Fuel At Start 98%, Race Finish Delay Max, All Settings Realistic, Corner Penalties Strong, Contact Penalty On, Pit Line Penalties Yes

Qualifying Details
Qualifying 10 Minutes
Tires Same As Race
Fuel Same As Race.
Qualifying Overtime 110 Seconds

Reminder this Saturday is my next and last Schedule event until the 2024 Gr.1 / Gr.3 Endurance League.

11/18, Historic Group C Laguna Sega 200

Simplified Regulations
Gr.1 (1992 and Older), BOP On, Tuning Yes, Tires Allowed and Required RH RM

Cars Permitted
Jaguar XJR-9 '88, Mazda 787B '91, Sauber Mercedes C9 '89, Nissan R92CP '92, Porsche 962 C '88

Simplified Details
Laguna Sega, 90 Laps, Afternoon Start, x1 Time Change, Rolling Start, Fastest First, Tire x7, Fuel x3, Fuel At Start 98%, All Settings Realistic, Corner Penalties Strong, Contact Penalty On, Pit Line Penalties Yes, Qualifying 10 Minutes

I do realize that these cars are not always available. Unfortunately I don't have a substitute idea in class. Since I think all of the more modern Gr.1 prototypes and VGTs would perform better at Laguna Sega. I may open another class for either class cars historic Gr.3 and or Gr.2.

Hey guys I've made a major modification to this Saturday's event. With a new title. To more car models to be available to enter. This race is now open to Gr.1, Gr.2, and Gr.3 class cars 1999 and older. Please note there is a 2 car minimum for a class to be official.

11/18, Nostalgic Laguna Sega 200

Event Regulations
Class None (Read Special Regulations), BOP On, Tuning Yes, Available Racing Dry Tires RH RM, Dry Tires Required RH RM

Special Regulations
*Open to Gr.1, Gr.2, and Gr.3 years 1999 and older
*There must be 2 entries minimum each class. For a class to be official race day. I will not an unopposed entry. If a class does not have enough entries it will canceled. Players may choose to enter another class.

Gr.1 Cars Permitted
Jaguar XJR-9 '88, Mazda 787B '91, Sauber Mercedes C9 '89, Nissan R92CP '92, Porsche 962 C '88

Gr.2 Cars Permitted
BMW McLaren F1 GTR '97, Mercedes CLK - LM '98

Gr.3 Cars Permitted
McLaren F1 GTR '95, Nissan GT-R '99, Nissan Skyline Super Silhouette '84, Toyota Supra '97

Special Notice: All permitted car models must be purchased from the Legend Car Dealer.

Event Details
Laguna Sega, 90 Laps, Estimated Duration Gr.1 2 Hours, Gr.2 2 Hours 5 Minutes, Gr.3 2 Hours 15 Minutes, Afternoon Start, x1 Time Change, Night Driving No, Weather Change Random, Rain No, Rolling Start, Fastest First, Tire x7, Fuel x3, Fuel At Start 98%, Race Finish Delay Max, All Settings Realistic, Corner Penalties Strong, Contact Penalty On, Pit Line Penalties Yes

Qualifying Details
Qualifying 20 Minutes
Tires Same As Race
Fuel Same As Race
Qualifying Overtime 130 Seconds

Note: Qualifying was extended the more opportunities to get a clean lap with multiple classes running.

Endurance Races Lobby Schedule

*Lobby Opens
EDT 7:00pm
PDT 4:00pm
GMT 11:00pm

*Qualifying / Race
EDT 8:00pm
PDT 5:00pm
GMT 12:00am

*Race starts 5 minutes after the end of qualifying for endurance races.

*Notes: Eastern US Standard / Daylight Savings Time is the advertised time.

About 26 hours until the lobby opens. And about 27 hours until the start of Qualifying.
For you F1 fans we should finished before their race starts. If the event runs as scheduled. We should finish between 10:30pm and 11:00pm Eastern US.

About 26 hours until the lobby opens. And about 27 hours until the start of Qualifying.
For you F1 fans we should finished before their race starts. If the event runs as scheduled. We should finish between 10:30pm and 11:00pm Eastern US.
I'm going to sit this one out, that will end up being 3 or more hours long, thats about an hour beyond what is already getting uncomfortable.

Last edited:
I'm going to sit this one out, that will end up being 3 or more hours long, thats about an hour beyond what is already getting uncomfortable.
Sadness, I was looking forward to racing with you. The race length will very depending on what the top class ends up being. I did extend Qualifying to 20 minutes to give more time to the individual classes.

18be649cbdf38-screenshotUrl.jpg

Results

Pole Award: Ace5920
Race Winner: Ace5920
Fastest Lap: Ace5920

@fastone371 Alright Fall season is done. Next focus is on 2024 Endurance League. Of which you still get a track pick for. I've already picked mine. Which everyone is going hate me for. Anyways remember rules no dirt, no snow, and no Nurburgring Tourist. Be layout specific otherwise I may get creative, and weather change will be random unless you wish to choose your own weather for that race. Please note the Penalty of Godlike Knowledge will applied to you for that race as well if you make your own weather.

Hey guys I'm working on the 2024 Endurance League. Race dates have been picked. I'm expanding the schedule for 2024. The dates for the 2 Hours of Daytona and 2 Hours of Le Mans have been scheduled. I also updated and expanded the Track Pick Awards for 2024. Details posted below. The main forum has already been updated

2024 Unofficial Race Schedule
Date, Round. Event Title

1/6, 1.
1/13, 2.
1/20, 3. 2 Hours of Daytona
2/3, 4.
2/10, 5.
3/2, 6.
3/9, 7.
3/23, 8.
4/6, 9.
4/13, 10.
4/27, 11.
5/4, 12.
5/18, 13.
6/8, 14. 2 Hours of Le Mans
6/22, 15.

Postponement Dates

1/27
3/16
4/20
6/1
6/27

2024 Track Pick Award Info

The top 4 points finishers of both class will be allowed to select a track for the following season. With the 1st place finishers being allowed 2 picks. Should a class be before the start of the season or mid-season. The extra prize maybe transfer to the remaining classes. Up to 8 prize track picks available a season.

Rules and Restrictions:

*The following tracks may not be selected No Nurburgring Tourist, No Dirt, or No Snow.

*Be layout specific when making your track picks. Many venues have multiple layouts. I may get creative if members fails to specify their layout.

*Repeat races allowed. There is no restrictions on run the same track more than once a season. There is also no restrictions on returning tracks raced the previous season.

*Members may not select race length or type. However members may select race time of day and make their own weather patterns for their race. Stationary weather is not permitted. However there is no rule against every weather slot being the same. Please note those who chose to make their own weather patterns subject to the Penalty of Godlike Knowledge along with the host. The penalty requires a no service stop go pit stop during the race.

*Please not I need time for testing and scheduling. So there will be a cutoff date will be announced before start the next season. Failure to select your track pick before this cutoff will result in the lost of your track pick.

The 2023 track pick award holders fastone371, TheColdWarriors, and Chuk713. Track selection must be submitted by the end of Saturday December 9th, 2023 (12/10/23, 5:00 am Eastern US).

Hey @fastone371 and @Chuk713 next Sunday 10th 5am (Hawaiian 12am) is the official cutoff for awarded track votes. If your votes are not in by then you will lose them. I need to know these track votes to help me finalize the race schedule before January.

Remember no dirt, no snow, and no Nurburgring Tourist. Be layout specific. Oh you may choose your weather patterns.

Last edited:
I would like to race the whole season with you guys, but I am already committed to racing Sunday nights. Racing Saturday and Sunday night every week might be too much for my family. I’ll let you know if and when I can join you and what my track pick is. I have a few in mind

I would like to race the whole season with you guys, but I am already committed to racing Sunday nights. Racing Saturday and Sunday night every week might be too much for my family. I’ll let you know if and when I can join you and what my track pick is. I have a few in mind
Yeah I understand my family wouldn't want me doing so both Saturday and Sunday either. They're one of the reasons I don't host every week. Also for fun or not paperwork stinks. Even if it's virtual paperwork. My free Samsung notebook is filled with league paperwork and new ideas. Most of which will probably never make to the forum.

So races won't ever Saturday but, the session was extended by 3 races. There will 15 races between the start of January and the end of June. I tried to do bi-weekly. But the beginning season will be more 2 by 2 until mid-late season. The way breaks worked out for holidays, known family events, and big professional racing weekends. With a 3 week start of the season. The uncompleted race schedule below. I due have more races than this planned but, only the permanent residences of the 2 Hours of Daytona and 2 Hours of Le Mans dates are officially set.

Unofficial 2024 Race Schedule
Date, Round. Event Title

1/6, 1.
1/13, 2.
1/20, 3. 2 Hours of Daytona
2/3, 4.
2/10, 5.
3/2, 6.
3/9, 7.
3/23, 8.
4/6, 9.
4/13, 10.
4/27, 11.
5/4, 12.
5/18, 13.
6/8, 14. 2 Hours of Le Mans
6/22, 15.

Postponement Dates

1/27
3/16
4/20
6/1
6/27

Autopolis
Full Course I'm Assuming? Good choice I only have 2 races scheduled for the Asia Oceania region so far. I was even thinking of resenting my original vote to add another stop since the Americas and Europe have plenty.

Last edited:
For my prize track selection I'm going with Willow Springs Horse Thief Mile Forward. That's right Gr.1 and or Gr.3 on that hilly compact 1 mile road course. A course that is either too small or too hilly for anything. Honestly it races better as a mixed class. Yes I've already did some testing for the race.

And if you must know the difference between this pick and rest of the schedule. The rest of the schedule I tried to pick by what would be more popular and what would hopefully draw in more players. As for my track vote. I took a much more selfish pick. Man people are going to be mad at me.

Back