2024 Gr.1/Gr.3 Sat Night Endurance League, Next Race 6/8, 2nd Annual 2 Hours of Le Mans, Open 7pm Qualifying 8pm Race 8:30pm All US Eastern TimeOpen 

If Gran Turismo gave us more than just the classic Alfa DTM car I would consider. Also classic cars being not regularly in the Used or Legend dealers makes doing classic events for specific class and eras problematic. I very much like to a Group C series but, not everyone owns these cars.

So if I do something like a one-make series. It will have something in Brand Central that is not a invitation car. That being said I tried a one-make series last fall like fastone371 suggested with a different car every event and it didn't seem draw much attention.

And I really wanted to do that Prius race but, wasn't available that night to make it. I find the Prius performance capables impressive how little HP it has.
These were the cars that were in the DTM legends league I was in and they setup a weight, power & PP limit.
IMG_1669.jpeg

The racing was good. If you ever want the details of this or the Mazda Cup I can get them to you.

You didn’t miss much it was basically pin the throttle and use the 1-2 cars outside of you to make the turn. Or just dive bomb your way into the car 3 seconds ahead of you. As a driver that prides myself on keeping my S SR rating it was complete hell I only did the 1 race instead of trying to improve my points in a later round.
I still wanted to run that Prius race. Especially with it being at Laguna Sega. But yeah I not surprised you had a bad experience with it. Unfortunately the online championships seem to attract a lot of garbage players. I expect every other 2 out 3 races to be trashy. I almost never run the daily races anymore. Because they don't pay enough for me to want to deal with all the trash. The main reason I still do the online Championships is because of the bonus championship payout system. Try the group I sometime run with on Wednesdays Nights. It's more casual than my league style. But they race a good variety of stuff in a better atmosphere. DusanMandic9 and Michel-QC_21 both race with them too.

Hey guys reminder no race tomorrow night. We are off US Memorial Day weekend one of the best weekends for profesional motorsports. Only 8 days until our No BOP Special at Sainte-Croix A and 15 days until the 2nd Annual 2 Hours of Le Mans. I myself have prioritized my focus on our Le Mans race being both my favorite race track and a high payout points race.

I still wanted to run that Prius race. Especially with it being at Laguna Sega. But yeah I not surprised you had a bad experience with it. Unfortunately the online championships seem to attract a lot of garbage players. I expect every other 2 out 3 races to be trashy. I almost never run the daily races anymore. Because they don't pay enough for me to want to deal with all the trash. The main reason I still do the online Championships is because of the bonus championship payout system. Try the group I sometime run with on Wednesdays Nights. It's more casual than my league style. But they race a good variety of stuff in a better atmosphere. DusanMandic9 and Michel-QC_21 both race with them too.
I’ve noticed that most leagues race weeknights unfortunately I travel during the week for work. And remote play is too laggy to do much of anything. So sadly I missed all the Wednesday championship rounds.

I haven’t done much with the dailies lately because they do tend to be dirtier racing for me lately and I have been doing more practice for this and the other league I raced in. We one the team and driver’s championship in the Gr3 Renault.

I’ve noticed that most leagues race weeknights unfortunately I travel during the week for work. And remote play is too laggy to do much of anything. So sadly I missed all the Wednesday championship rounds.

I haven’t done much with the dailies lately because they do tend to be dirtier racing for me lately and I have been doing more practice for this and the other league I raced in. We one the team and driver’s championship in the Gr3 Renault.
It's a just offer. If you can't you can't. If your at interested look for Wednesday Night Racing. Yes real shocking name I knew. My weeks change at lot I have pretty poor attendance. The host lives in Central Time and hosts a bit later than I do.

Out of curiosity my I ask what you do for work? I admittedly do nothing because of health issues. So whatever you is probably more thrilling.

Alright then here's my thoughts from suggestions so far. As a very long time Gran Turismo Player. I often like to revive events of Gran Turismo's past. One I have been thinking about reviving for sometime now with some modifications is the 1,000 Miles classic car series from Gran Turismo 4 European event section. The series was 4 long endurance races at different European race tracks. Despite being the European section original series allowed production only cars from any country 1970 and older. This would allow me to run a historic car eventvwith a wide number of entries. So everyone should be able to find a car. I would have to a Performance Points cap to keep a large number of competitive cars. And decide a cutoff year for the series among other details.

Last edited:
It's a just offer. If you can't you can't. If your at interested look for Wednesday Night Racing. Yes real shocking name I knew. My weeks change at lot I have pretty poor attendance. The host lives in Central Time and hosts a bit later than I do.

Out of curiosity my I ask what you do for work? I admittedly do nothing because of health issues. So whatever you is probably more thrilling.
I get a week off about once every 6 weeks so my next week should be the first full week of June. If I’m free I’ll definitely look into it. Are they on here or a different website/app?

My company is a 3PL specializing in frozen/refrigerated foods. When a building gets their warehouse management system changed over the the company’s system I go and train either Management, Warehouse, Inventory or Office TMs on how to use it. Then after they go live with it I am around for a few weeks to assist as they get used to it.

Alright then here's my thoughts from suggestions so far. As a very long time Gran Turismo Player. I often like to reviving events of Gran Turismo's past. One I have been thinking about reviving for sometime now with some modifications is the 1,000 Miles classic car series from Gran Turismo 4 European event section. The series was 4 long endurance races at different European race tracks. Despite being the European section original series allowed production only cars from any country 1970 and older. This would allow me to run a historic car eventvwith a wide number of entries. So everyone should be able to find a car. I would have to a Performance Points cap to keep a large number of competitive cars. And decide a cutoff year for the series among other details.
I like this idea, probably as long as the suspension can be improved, not a huge fan of the boat like swaying. I do enjoy turning non-race cars into race cars.

I get a week off about once every 6 weeks so my next week should be the first full week of June. If I’m free I’ll definitely look into it. Are they on here or a different website/app?

My company is a 3PL specializing in frozen/refrigerated foods. When a building gets their warehouse management system changed over the the company’s system I go and train either Management, Warehouse, Inventory or Office TMs on how to use it. Then after they go live with it I am around for a few weeks to assist as they get used to it.
Both you can find them on GT Planet. There's also has a website for the league. Which I've yet to visit it. And there is PSN Group Chat. They're where I got the idea to make one this league.

On another note what do you think what do you think of my Fall League idea?

Back