2024 Gr.1/Gr.3 Sat Night Endurance League, Next Race 6/22, 15. 1.5 Hours of Watkins Glen, Open 7pm Qualifying 8pm Race 8:30pm All US Eastern TimeOpen 

I've decided to reset the room before qualifying again. So those who show up early don't get an average of knowing the weather patterns for the 1st hour of the race. Reminder car settings changes you make will have to be readjusted the reset.

I've decided to reset the room before qualifying again. So those who show up early don't get an average of knowing the weather patterns for the 1st hour of the race. Reminder car settings changes you make will have to be readjusted the reset.
We will get like 5 minutes to change all the settings on the car back, correct?? I don't understand why you can take your car from the garage to a lobby and the settings don't change but if you reset the room all the settings change.

We will get like 5 minutes to change all the settings on the car back, correct?? I don't understand why you can take your car from the garage to a lobby and the settings don't change but if you reset the room all the settings change.
I usually make sure everyone is ready before we start. Your settings will also reset if exit the track too. It has to do with how they did BOP in GT7. Not much I can do about that.

188a8a4a20864-screenshotUrl.jpg

Round 12 Results

Pole Award: TheColdWarriors
Race Winner: TheColdWarriors
Fastest Lap: TheColdWarriors

Notes: Fastone371 was in effect of the Car Change Policy and did not earn points for this round.

2023 Final Standings
Round 12 of 12

1. Fastone371, 187 pts, 10 of 10, 11 Wins
2. TheColdWarriors, 143 pts, 10 of 10, 1 Win
3. Chuk713, 110 pts, 10 of 10
4. Monsta1166467738, 38 pts, 4 of 10
5. Beard_Prepared, 32 pts, 3 of 10
6. Midgetpickle79, 28 pts, 2 of 10
7. Spade3000, 25 pts, 3 of 10
8. SirRoseBuds2223, 9 pts, 1 of 10

Best 10 Results
Position. PSN ID, Points Total, Number of Races Scored, Number of Wins

Important Notice: Track Picks awarded to Fastone371, TheColdWarriors, and Chuk713 for the 2024 season. Should league continue and the player return for the 2024 season. Track picks must be in by December 1st, 2023 or pick will be forfeited. Some restrictions due apply.

I dont know what happened last night but I had the same problem that I had at Tokyo where something changed between sessions and affected the drivabilty of my car. I know I had my settings correct, I double checked them before I left the lobby, I used my phone and took a pic of the set up page so I could returnto the correct settings. The car started snapping loose and spinning on the kink on Muslane, I had to take the kink extremely smooth not to spin. I am going to try it out again this morning and see how it drives today again.

Hey guys if you need something to do Wednesdays nights. I have a friend goes by Obi-Tonobi who runs casual organized races weekly. Room opens between 7:30pm and 8pm Central US.. The usual nights are series of sprint races with a specific regulation that changes every week. About once a month they run an endurance event. They do most of the communications through their PSN group chat. But there is a GTP forum that goes by Wednesday Night Racing (Ready Or Not Racing).

Last edited:
Hey guys I'm going to run fall series of mixed events. First round is currently scheduled for Saturday September 2nd.

Event Schedule

*9/2, Supra VS Z New Gen Showdown
*Camaro ZR1 Farwell Tour, 9/30, Week 1, 10/7, Week 2
*10/21, Gr.2 Grand Valley 300 km
*11/4, Suzuka Honda NSX Farwell Festival
*11/18, Historic Group C Laguna Sega 200

Lobby Schedule

Both

*Lobby Opens
Eastern 7:00pm
Pacific 4:00pm
Greenwich Mean 11:00pm

One Day Championships

*Qualifying / Race 1
Eastern 7:30pm
Pacific 4:30pm
Greenwich Mean 11:30pm

Endurance Races

*Qualifying / Race
Eastern 8:00pm
Pacific 5:00pm
Greenwich Mean 12:00am

First Event Basic Details

9/2, Supra VS Z New Gen Showdown

Regulations
Category None (Read Special Regs), BOP On, Tuning No, Dry Tires Allowed SH, Traction Control Yes

Special Regulations

Cars Permitted:
Nissan Z Performance '23, Toyota GR Supra RZ '19, Toyota GR Supra RZ '20

Strictly Stock: Your Car Must Be In Factory Stock Condition (Except Tires and Car Maintenance)

Note: Players may not change Manufacturers after their first start for this event. No exception.

All Races Details
5 Races, x3 Time Change, Weather Change Random, Grid Start, Fastest First, Tires x3, Fuel x3, All Settings Realistic, Corner Penalties Strong, Contact Penalty On, Pit Line Penalties No, Qualifying 15 Minutes

Note: Qualifying for race 1 only. Races 2 to 5 will be set by previous race results.

Race Schedule

1. Nurburgring Nordschleife, 2 Laps
2. Autopolis Full, 15 Minutes
3. Tsukuba Circuit, 15 Minutes
4. High-Speed Ring Forward, 15 Minutes
5. Fuji Full, 15 Minutes

Check post 4 for greater details.

Last edited:
Hey guys I'm going to run fall series of mixed events. First round is currently scheduled for Saturday September 2nd.

Event Schedule

*9/2, Supra VS Z New Gen Showdown
*Camaro ZR1 Farwell Tour, 9/30, Week 1, 10/7, Week 2
*10/21, Gr.2 Grand Valley 300 km
*11/4, Suzuka Honda NSX Farwell Festival
*11/18, Historic Group C Laguna Sega 200

Lobby Schedule

Both

*Lobby Opens
Eastern 7:00pm
Pacific 4:00pm
Greenwich Mean 11:00pm

One Day Championships

*Qualifying / Race 1
Eastern 7:30pm
Pacific 4:30pm
Greenwich Mean 11:30pm

Endurance Races

*Qualifying / Race
Eastern 8:00pm
Pacific 5:00pm
Greenwich Mean 12:00am

First Event Basic Details

Regulations
Category None (Read Special Regs), BOP On, Tuning No, Dry Tires Allowed SH, Traction Control Yes

Special Regulations

Cars Permitted:

Strictly Stock: Your Car Must Be In Factory Stock Condition (Except Tires and Car Maintenance)

Note: Players may not change Manufacturers after their first start for this event. No exception.

All Races Details
5 Races, x3 Time Change, Weather Change Random, Grid Start, Fastest First, Tires x3, Fuel x3, All Settings Realistic, Corner Penalties Strong, Contact Penalty On, Pit Line Penalties No, Qualifying 15 Minutes

Note: Qualifying for race 1 only. Races 2 to 5 will be set by previous race results.

Race Schedule

1. Nurburgring Nordschleife, 2 Laps
2. Autopolis Full, 15 Minutes
3. Tsukuba Circuit, 15 Minutes
4. High-Speed Ring Forward, 15 Minutes
5. Fuji Full, 15 Minutes

Check post 4 for greater details.
Thanks for the invite but I am unavailable to race so late like I used to. Good luck with the new series.

I will have to try the cars out on SH before I commit, not sure I want to race on SH tires.
I do a lot of testing before finalizing my events. The regulations and settings have been finalized for Supra vs Z Showdown. I'm still working on some the events. Sport tires in general are better in GT7 than they were in GTS. I feel the Sports Hards are enough grip to race with. Gran Turismo says both Supra and Z come stock tires that are about the equivalent Sports Hards grip levels. This means whatever laps were post at Nurburgring Nordschleife. Should be achievable on these tires. With this event also being a performance comparison for bragging rights in Japan. I want to keep the cars as close to rolling off the factory floor as possible.

Last edited:
Notice:
Regulations and settings for all events for the 2022 Fall League are as now finalized.

Special Advance Notice:
All permitted car models for the Historic Group C Laguna Sega 200. Currently scheduled for November 18th, 2023
can not be purchased new. You must purchase them from Legend Cars Dealer. Recent prices range 1.5 Million to 3 Million credits. Allowed car models listed below. Recommend you keep an eye out for this cars if you wish to participate to in this event.

Special Regulations

Open to Group C Prototypes Only (Gr.1 between 1988 - 1992)

Cars Permitted:
Jaguar XJR-9 '88, Mazda 787B '91, Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 '89, Nissan R92CP '92, Porsche 962 C '88

The first event of the Fall League is currently scheduled next Saturday September 2nd. This event will be a 5 sprint race showdown between the new generations of Toyota Supra and Nissan Z. Both cars Japanese FR turbos and are relatively close in performance. Both cars have also recently become the latest Super GT GT500 chassis. The top class of the most popular racing series in Japan.

Along with the drivers championship. There will be a special manufacturers championship this event. Those who run for Toyota may run either the 2019 or 2020 models and switch between. Pitting for fuel and tires should not be necessary for any race. Beware rain is possible at all 5 schedule race tracks. Sports tires have groves are usable in wet. Though not without some grip less off course.

Regulations

Category None (Read Special Regs), BOP On, Tuning No, Dry Tires Allowed SH, Dry Tires Required None, Traction Control Yes

Special Regulations

Cars Permitted:

All Races Details

5 Races, x3 Time Change, Night Driving No, Weather Change Random, Rain Maybe, Grid Start, Fastest First, Tires x3, Fuel x3, All Settings Realistic, Corner Penalties Strong, Contact Penalty On, Pit Line Penalties No

Qualifying Details
Qualifying Time Check Race Details
Tires Same As Race
Fuel Same As Race

Race Schedule

1. Nurburgring
Nurburgring Nordschleife, 2 Laps,
Estimated 17 Minutes, Late Morning Start,
Fuel At Start 93%, Qualifying 15 Minutes,
Race / Qualifying Finish Delay Max

2. Autopolis
Autopolis International Racing Course Full,
15 Minutes, Afternoon Start, Fuel At Start 98%, Qualifying 10 Minutes, Race Finish Delay 170 seconds

3. Tsukuba
Tsukuba Circuit, 15 Minutes, Afternoon Start, Fuel At Start 99%, Qualifying 5 Minutes, Race Finish Delay 110 Seconds

4. High-Speed Ring
High-Speed Ring Forward, 15 Minutes, Afternoon Start, Fuel At Start 98%, Qualifying 5 Minutes, Finish Delay 120 seconds

5. Fuji
Fuji Speedway Full, 15 Minutes, Late Morning, Fuel At Start 98%, Qualifying 10 Minutes, Race Finish Delay 160 seconds

Last edited:
I am sad to announce the official cancelation of the Supra VS Z New Gen Showdown schedule for 9/2/23. There is not just enough entries for this event to run as intended. I already have an usually busy September this year. So I no intention of replacing this event. The next event will be Suzuka Honda NSX Farwell Festival. Event details listed below.

Next Race / Event

9/30, Suzuka Honda NSX Farwell Festival (Champ)

All Races Details
4 Races, Suzuka Circuit Full Course, Night Driving No, Weather Change Random, Rain Maybe, All Settings Realistic, Corner Penalties Strong, Contact Penalty On,
Pit Line Penalties Yes, Traction Control Yes

Qualifying Details
Qualifying Time See Individual Race Details
Tires Same As Race
Fuel Same As Race

Race Schedule

1. NSX Gen 2 Sprint

Regulations
Category None (Read Special Regs), BOP On, Tuning No, Dry Tires Allowed SM, Dry Tires Required None

Special Regulations

Cars Permitted:
Honda NSX 2017

Race Details
15 Minutes, Late Morning Start,
x3 Time Change, Grid Start, Fastest First,
Tires x3, Fuel x3, Fuel At Start 98%,
Race Delay Finish Max, Qualifying 10 Minutes

2. NSX GT3 Cup

Regulations
Category Gr.3 (Read Special Regs), BOP On, Tuning Yes, Dry Tires Allowed RH RM, Dry Tires Required None

Special Regulations

Cars Permitted:
Honda NSX Gr.3

Race Details
30 Minutes, Afternoon Start,
x2 Time Change, Rolling Start,
Previous Race Results, Tires x11, Fuel x5,
Fuel At Start 98%, Race Delay Finish Max

3. NSX Gen 1 Sprint

Regulations
Category None (Read Special Regs), BOP On, Tuning No, Dry Tires Allowed SM, Dry Tires Required None

Special Regulations

Cars Permitted:
Honda NSX 1992, Honda NSX 2002

Race Details
Tires x3, Fuel x3, Fuel At Start 99%,

4. NSX Super GT Mixer 100 km

Regulations
Category Gr.2 (Read Special Regs), BOP On, Tuning Yes, Dry Tires Allowed RM RS, Dry Tires Required None

Special Regulations

Cars Permitted:
Honda NSX GT500 2008, Honda NSX GT500 2016

Race Details
18 Laps, Estimated Duration 35 Minutes, Afternoon Start, x2 Time Change,
Rolling Start, Previous Race Results,
Tires x8, Fuel x5, Fuel At Start 98%,
Race Delay Finish, Qualifying None

Last edited:
Hey guys a reminder that 2 weeks from this Saturday the Suzuka Honda NSX Farewell Festival. This event will consist of 4 races. All races will hold on the full course of Suzuka Circuit with active weather changes. There a sprint race for both the Gen 1 and Gen 2 NSX. And a mini endurance race for both GT3 NSX (Gr.3) and for the NSX Super GT GT500 '08 and '16 (Gr.2). Both road car sprints are Strictly Stock only. Meaning you not may make any changes to the cars that changes Performance Points rating exception for tires and car maintenance. These sprint races will act as qualifiers for the following mini endurance races.

List of cars and equipment purchases needed to participate in each race

*Race 1. Honda NSX '17 (Must Be Stock), Sports Mediums
*Race 2. Honda NSX Gr.3, Racing Mediums, Racing Intermediates, Racing Wets
*Race 3. Honda NSX '92 (Purchased Used, Must Be Stock) or Honda NSX '02 (Must Be Stock), Sports Mediums
*Race 4. Honda NSX GT500 '08 or Honda NSX GT500 '16, Racing Softs, Racing Intermediates, Racing Wets

Why This Event? As the title suggests this a farewell event. The 2nd generation is slated to be disconnected due tightening emissions regulations in Japan. With no immediate planned replacement. While the 2nd generation may not be beloved like the 1st generation. It's still sad see it go. As it means it will also disappear from the race track.

Why No Gr.4 event? There is no real life GT4 NSX which most of the Gr.4 cars are based on. I decided cut the Gr.4 race to allow for longer races for the other events.

So why Suzuka? Because the race track is owned by Honda. Suzuka is also popular well known Japanese race track. And it was likely a testing ground for both NSX generations. I can't think of track more fitting for this event that Suzuka Circuit.

Next Race / Event

9/30, Suzuka Honda NSX Farewell Festival (Champ)

All Races Details
4 Races, Suzuka Circuit Full Course, Night Driving No, Weather Change Random, Rain Maybe, All Settings Realistic, Corner Penalties Strong, Contact Penalty On,
Pit Line Penalties Yes, Traction Control Yes

Qualifying Details
Qualifying Time See Individual Race Details
Tires Same As Race
Fuel Same As Race

Race Schedule

1. NSX Gen 2 Sprint

Regulations

Special Regulations

Cars Permitted:
Honda NSX 2017

Race Details
Tires x3, Fuel x3, Fuel At Start 98%,

2. NSX GT3 Cup

Regulations
Category Gr.3 (Read Special Regs), BOP On, Tuning Yes, Dry Tires Allowed RH RM, Dry Tires Required None

Special Regulations

Cars Permitted:
Honda NSX Gr.3

Race Details
30 Minutes, Afternoon Start,
x2 Time Change, Rolling Start,
Previous Race Results, Tires x11, Fuel x5,
Fuel At Start 98%, Race Delay Finish Max

3. NSX Gen 1 Sprint

Regulations

Special Regulations

Cars Permitted:
Honda NSX 1992, Honda NSX 2002

Race Details
Tires x3, Fuel x3, Fuel At Start 99%,

Regulations
Category Gr.2 (Read Special Regs), BOP On, Tuning Yes, Dry Tires Allowed RM RS, Dry Tires Required None

Special Regulations

Cars Permitted:
Honda NSX GT500 2008, Honda NSX GT500 2016

Race Details
18 Laps, Estimated Duration 35 Minutes, Afternoon Start, x2 Time Change,
Rolling Start, Previous Race Results,
Tires x8, Fuel x5, Fuel At Start 98%,
Race Delay Finish, Qualifying None

Hey guys a reminder that the 1st event of the Fall Series is next Saturday September 30th. The Suzuka Honda NSX Farewell Festival.

I also most announce that I have moved up the dates for the other events of the Fall Series. To avoid host into December. So our 2nd event the Gran Turismo endurance classic Grand Valley 300 km is now scheduled for Saturday October 7th. I must warn however I may flexible family plans in October which may force me to move this date.

Simplified details for the Suzuka Honda NSX Farewell Festival are posted below. Details for the Grand Valley 300 km can be found 24/7 in the forum post 4. I will post more details for this in the next few days.

9/30 Suzuka Honda NSX Farwell Festival

All Races
Suzuka Circuit Full, Weather Change Random, Realistic Settings

1. NSX Gen 2 Sprint
15 Mins, Honda NSX 2017 Only, Must Be Stock, Tires Allowed SM, BOP On, Tuning No, Grid Start, Fuel x3, Tires x3, Qualifying 10 Mins

2. NSX GT3 Cup
30 Mins, Honda NSX Gr.3 Only, Tires Allowed RH RM RI RW, BOP On, Tuning Yes, Grid Start, Fuel x11, Tires x5, Grid Set By Previous Race

3. NSX Gen 1 Sprint
15 Mins, Honda NSX 1992 or Honda NSX 2002 Only, Must Be Stock, Tires Allowed SM, BOP On, Tuning No, Grid Start, Fuel x3, Tires x3, Qualifying 10 Mins

18 Laps, Honda NSX GT500 2008 or Honda NSX GT500 2016, Tires Allowed RM RS RI RW, BOP On, Tuning Yes, Rolling Start, Fuel x8, Tires x5, Grid Set By Previous Race

Back