2024 Gr.1/Gr.3 Sat Night Endurance League, Next Race 6/22, 15. 1.5 Hours of Watkins Glen, Open 7pm Qualifying 8pm Race 8:30pm All US Eastern TimeOpen 

Lobby Schedule

One Day Championships Schedule

*Lobby Opens
EDT 7:00pm
PDT 4:00pm
GMT 11:00pm

*Qualifying / Race 1
EDT 7:30pm
PDT 4:30pm
GMT 11:30pm

*There will a limited practice session for each following race. Extra time my be requested if needed.

Endurance Races Lobby Schedule

*Lobby Opens
EDT 7:00pm
PDT 4:00pm
GMT 11:00pm

*Qualifying / Race
EDT 8:00pm
PDT 5:00pm
GMT 12:00am

*Race starts 5 minutes after the end of qualifying for endurance races.

*Notes: Eastern US Standard / Daylight Savings Time is the advertised time.

*Time Zone Key
Eastern Standard Time = EST UTC-5
Eastern Daylight Savings Time = EDT UTC-4
Pacific Standard Time = PST UTC-8
Pacific Daylight Savings Time = PDT UTC-7
Greenwich Mean Time = GMT UTC

*Clock Change
Next US Clock Change Nov, 4th.

*Note: Next clock change might be our last for most of the US.

Last edited:
Super GT are GR2 cars, correct?
I dont see a start time for the lobby.
Yes Super GT GT500 class cars is in Gr.2. With 6 of the 9 cars being former Super GT GT500 cars. Also McLaren F1 GTRs were entered into Japanese Grand Touring Championship (JGTC). The previous title of the series.

The Gr.2 class will also be used for the Grand Valley 300 km. I picked this class because of Super GT / JGTC history in the Gran Turismo franchise. Along with the fact that 300 kilometer races are Super GTs standard length race. One of the only sport car series I know of that still run lap races to specific distance instead timed race.

As for lobby times. Yeah it probably would be a good idea if I posted those.

Oh have decided to cancel points scoring for 3 of the 5 event weekends scheduled. I was going to use the all Fall events to test out the new points system for my endurance league season 2 but, I was to keep these events more for fun. I will only use the Camaro ZL1 Farewell Weekends 1 and 2 as a test for the new system.

Oh to clarify for next Saturday. The road car races for both the Gen 1 and 2 NSX are STRICTLY STOCK ONLY. You may not due anything to the cars that changes it's Performance Points (PP) exception tires and car maintenance. Car tuning will allowed for race cars. For Setup advice. Balanced setups reportedly don't work well for Suzuka it is recommended to setup either a straightaway speed or cornering advantage.

Last edited:
Hey guys about 3 days left until the Suzuka Honda NSX Farewell Festival. Coincidentally this new update sounds like will include an environmental update for Suzuka Circuit. As unpredictably convenient as this a has turn out. There is always a chance that the track update could come with glitchs. If this discovered to be the case. I may chose to substitute the venue for this Saturday's event.

Hey guys I open tomorrow night at 7pm Eastern US for the Suzuka Honda NSX Farewell Festival. The first 30 minutes after will be open to any NSX model eligible to compete in one of the 4 following races. Those tire wear and fuel consumption will be setup for the Gen 2 NSX race conditions. I will reset lobby to a more specific race conditions the Gen 2 race before starting Qualifying.

Oh I must warn you to make sure to buy wet tires for your race car's of choice. And I recommend some wet weather practice both on sports and racing tires. Weather changes will be active for all portions of this event. And it can rain at Suzuka in GT7.

Some of the worst conditions of seen so far in game. Recently happened to me for one of my custom practice races at Suzuka. I saved the replay and posted the race. Green with lots of random patches yellow, red, and pink. Though the worst of the storm lucky missed the race track. I really wish I could show the radar in the replay after I started the race.

This makes me wonder if Gran Turismo took local climates in a count for weather patterns. Suzuka Circuit for example is located a long the Eastern coast of Japan's main island between near Nagoya. So Suzuka at risk of Typhoons (aka Hurricanes) on occasion throughout the summer fall season. While in real life they would probably be forced to cancel or postpone the event. Drivers are immoral in Gran Turismo. So the event will run rain or shine.

Suzuka Honda NSX Farewell Festival Results

Race 1. Gen 2 NSX
18ae967742952-screenshotUrl.jpg

Race 2. NSX GT3 Cup
18ae9688ee29-screenshotUrl.jpg

Race. Gen 1 NSX
18ae96a13c199-screenshotUrl.jpg

Race 4. NSX Super GT Mixer 100 km
18ae96a95d684-screenshotUrl.jpg

All Races Won by Michel-QC_21

Last edited:
Next Saturday 10/7

Gr.2 Grand Valley 300 km (End)

Regulations
Category Gr.2, BOP On, Tuning Yes, Available Racing Dry Tires RM RS, Tires Required RM RS

Race Details
Grand Valley Highway 1 Forward, 59 Laps,
Estimated Duration 1 hour 45 Minutes,
Afternoon Start, x1 Time Change, Night Driving No, Weather Change Random, Rain No, Rolling Start, Fastest First, Tire x5, Fuel x3, Fuel At Start 98%, Race Finish Delay Max, All Settings Realistic, Corner Penalties Strong, Contact Penalty On, Pit Line Penalties On

Qualifying Details
Qualifying 10 Minutes
Tires Same As Race
Fuel Same As Race
Qualifying Overtime 150 Seconds

Other News:

Week 1 for the Camaro ZL1 Farewell Weekends has been moved up to October 14th do an upcoming family event.

I also have moved up Historic Group C Laguna Sega 200 Miles up to November 11th. To allow November 20th to be postponement date.

Hey guys I would like to announce that I've begun working on the 2024 Endurance League. I still wish to make this a multiple class league but, I have decided against 3 classes due to the maximum player limit of 16. Which is already pretty limited for even 1 class at times.

I would like remind those who have earn a track pick from the previous season. I need time to test and figured how to schedule your selected track. So track pick submission deadline date is Saturday December 9th, 2023. If your track pick is not in by then. You will forfeit your pick.

A reminder of track pick award rules. The only tracks permanently restricted are the Dirt Tracks and the Nurburgring Tourist layout. Tracks that are known to have major glitchs may also be temporarily restricted. Tracks that are already part of this season or previous seasons are not restricted. Multiple races at the same track in the same season is allowed. Even on the same layout is allowed.

Also the Track Pick Award Holder may also decide an custom weather pattern for their selected track. However Track Pick Holder along with the host will also be subject to the Penalty of Godlike Knowledge. However the host will decide where and how race will implemented into the schedule.

Last edited:
Hey guys the Jaguar XJR-9 '88 is available in the Legend Dealer for Cr. 3,000,000. This car is eligible for the Historic Group C Laguna Sega 200 Miles I'm hosting Saturday November 11th.

Okay never mind guys. My family has told me now about plans I didn't know about on the October 14th. So we are going a busy November. The Camaro ZL1 Farewell Festival Week 1 will be moved to 11/4, Week 2 will be to 11/11, and the Historic Group C Laguna Sega 200 will be moved back to 11/18.

Hey guys I will open for this Gran Turismo classic in few hours. Sorry for not hearing from me much the last 2 days. My Thursday and Friday were very busy. Anyways those who not long time players of the Gran Turismo franchise. Appearing in first game of franchise. The Grand Valley 300 km was Gran Turismo's 1st true endurance race. Requiring more than a hour to complete the race. Sadly this race has not been since GT5. With the hosting facility not even making it into GTS. This new layout is slightly longer than previous layout. Only requiring 59 laps to make the race distance.

The kind of cars in race changed almost every game. I chose Gr.2 class due to the 6 of 9 cars being past Super GT top class entries. Super GT is the most popular racing series in Japan. And franchise has had Super GT or known then as All Japan Grand Touring Car Championship (aka JGTC) representatives since the first game. Also Super GT's traditional length races are 300 kilometers. Once of very few sports car series that still race to a specific distance. So I thought it was a perfect pairing.

Upcoming Events

11/4, Camaro ZL1 Cup Week 1 (Points Scoring)
11/11, Camaro ZL1 Cup Week 2 (Points Scoring)
11/18, Historic Group C Laguna Sega 200

Jan 2024, Gr.1 / Gr.3 Endurance League S2

Special Regulations

Open to Group C Prototypes Only (Gr.1 between 1988 - 1992)

Cars Permitted:
Jaguar XJR-9 '88, Mazda 787B '91, Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 '89, Nissan R92CP '92, Porsche 962 C '88

Special Notice: All permitted car models for this event can not be purchased from new. You must purchase them from Legend Car. Prices range 1.5 Million to 3 Million credits. Keep an eye out for these cars if you wish to participate to in this event.

The Jaguar XJR-9 '88 currently available for 3 Million.

Camaro ZL1 Cup Weekends 1 & 2 (Champ) 11/4, Week 1, 11/11, Week 2

Regulations
Category None (Read Special Regs), BOP On, Tuning No, Dry Tires Allowed RH, Dry Tires Required None, Traction Control Yes

Special Regulations

Cars Permitted:
Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 '18

Strictly Stock: Your Car Must Be In Factory Stock Condition (Except Tires and Car Maintenances)

All Races Details
6 Races In 2 Weeks, Weather Change Random, Rain No, Fastest First, Fuel x4 All Settings Realistic, Contact Penalty Off, Pit Line Penalties No,

Contact fully permitted these races.

Qualifying Details
Qualifying Time See Individual Race Details
Tires Same As Race
Fuel Same As Race

There will points for this set of events to test out a new points system for the upcoming Endurance League Season 2. There will a separate championships for both weeks along with a combined championship for these who can attend both weeks. No prizes will be offered besides bragging rights.

11/4, Week 1 Race Schedule

1. Daytona Roval 75 km
Daytona Road Course, 14 Laps,
Estimated Duration 28 Minutes,
Afternoon Start ?, x5 Time Change, Night Driving No, Rolling Start, Tires x4,
Fuel At Start 95%, Race Finish Delay 150 Seconds, Corner Penalties Weak, Qualifying 10 Minutes

2. Blue Moon 85
Blue Moon Bay Speedway Oval Forward,
43 Laps, Estimated Duration 35 Minutes,
Afternoon Start ?, x5 Time Change,
Night Driving No, Rolling Start, Tires x4, Fuel At Start 97%,
Race Finish Delay 80 seconds, Corner Penalties None, Qualifying 5 Minutes

3. Watkins Glen 75 km
Watkins Glen Short, 20 Laps,
Estimated Duration 27 Minutes,
Afternoon Start, x5 Time Change, Night Driving No, Rolling Start, Tires x4, Fuel At Start 96%, Race Finish Delay 110 seconds, Corner Penalties Weak,
Qualifying 10 Minutes

11/11, Week 2 Race Schedule

1. Northern Isle Night Race
Northern Isle Speedway, 90 Laps,
Sunset Start , x5 Time Change, Night Driving Yes, Rolling Start, Fastest First, Tires x1,
Fuel At Start 99%, Race Finish Delay 40 seconds, Corner Penalties None,
Qualifying 5 Minutes

2. Bathurst 125 km
Mount Panorama, 21 Laps,
Estimated Duration 50 Minutes,
Late Morning Start, x8 Time Change, Night Driving No, Grid Start, Tires x5,
Fuel At Start 97%, Race Finish Delay Max,
Corner Penalties Strong,
Qualifying 10 Minutes

3. Broad Bead 85 km
Broad Bean Raceway Forward, 51 Laps,
Estimated Duration 28 Minutes
Afternoon Start, x5 Time Change, Night Driving No, Rolling Start, Tires x2, Fuel At Start 98%, Race Finish Delay 70 Seconds, Corner Penalties Weak, Qualifying 5 Minutes

Last edited:

Regulations
Category None (Read Special Regs), BOP On, Tuning No, Dry Tires Allowed RH, Dry Tires Required None, Traction Control No

Special Regulations

Cars Permitted:
Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 '18

Strictly Stock: Your Car Must Be In Factory Stock Condition (Except Tires and Car Maintenances)

All Races Details
6 Races In 2 Weeks, Weather Change Random, Rain No, Fastest First, Fuel x4 All Settings Realistic, Contact Penalty Off, Pit Line Penalties No, Traction Control Yes

Contact fully permitted these races.

Qualifying Details
Qualifying Time See Individual Race Details
Tires Same As Race
Fuel Same As Race

There will points for this set of events to test out a new points system for the upcoming Endurance League Season 2. There will a separate championships for both weeks along with a combined championship for these who can attend both weeks. No prizes will be offered besides bragging rights.

1. Daytona Roval 75 km
Daytona Road Course, 14 Laps,
Estimated Duration 28 Minutes,
Afternoon Start ?, x5 Time Change, Night Driving No, Rolling Start, Tires x4,
Fuel At Start 95%, Race Finish Delay 150 Seconds, Corner Penalties Weak, Qualifying 10 Minutes

2. Blue Moon 85
Afternoon Start ?, x5 Time Change,
Night Driving No, Rolling Start, Tires x4, Fuel At Start 97%,
Race Finish Delay 80 seconds, Corner Penalties None, Qualifying 5 Minutes

3. Watkins Glen 75 km
Afternoon Start, x5 Time Change, Night Driving No, Rolling Start, Tires x4, Fuel At Start 96%, Race Finish Delay 110 seconds, Corner Penalties Weak,
Qualifying 10 Minutes

1. Northern Isle Night Race
Sunset Start , x5 Time Change, Night Driving Yes, Rolling Start, Fastest First, Tires x1,
Fuel At Start 99%, Race Finish Delay 40 seconds, Corner Penalties None,
Qualifying 5 Minutes

2. Bathurst 125 km
Mount Panorama, 21 Laps,
Estimated Duration 50 Minutes,
Late Morning Start, x8 Time Change, Night Driving No, Grid Start, Tires x5,
Fuel At Start 97%, Race Finish Delay Max,
Corner Penalties Strong,
Qualifying 10 Minutes

3. Broad Bead 85 km
Estimated Duration 28 Minutes
Afternoon Start, x5 Time Change, Night Driving No, Rolling Start, Tires x2, Fuel At Start 98%, Race Finish Delay 70 Seconds, Corner Penalties Weak, Qualifying 5 Minutes
Is there another forum with the race info, I thought I looked pretty hard for the track info and could not find it, I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer so to speak so it could be my problem.
You show TCS =no then later it says TCS=yes, are we leaning one way or the other??

Is there another forum with the race info, I thought I looked pretty hard for the track info and could not find it, I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer so to speak so it could be my problem.
You show TCS =no then later it says TCS=yes, are we leaning one way or the other??
I thought I corrected that typo. Anyways the info for all 6 races is there in details at bottom. You also the event in the main post #1 and post #4.

And no Daytona Oval is of the races. The Camaro ZL1 gets to close to it's limiter to do it. I thought about changing to SS but, that has the opposite problem. Of which it doesn't have enough torque to use it's 6 gear.

Hey guys the Mazda 787B '91 priced at Cr. 3,300,000 and the Sauber Mercedes C9 '89 priced at Cr. 3,500,000 are available for purchase in Legends Dealer. The Jaguar XJR-9 is also still available for Cr. 3,000,000. These cars are eligible for the Historic Group C Laguna Sega 200 now scheduled for 11/18.

Hey guys the Nissan R92CP '92 is available in Legend Dealer for Cr. 2,000,000. This car is eligible for the Historic Group C Laguna Sega 200 currently scheduled for November 18th.

Also in less than 2 weeks until 1st of Camaro ZL1 Cup Weekends. I have a busy few days coming up. I'll try to post event details before this weekend.

Last edited:
Next Race / Event

Regulations

Category None (Read Special Regs), BOP On, Tuning No, Dry Tires Allowed RH, Dry Tires Required None, Traction Control No

Special Regulations

Cars Permitted:
Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 '18

Strictly Stock: Your Car Must Be In Factory Stock Condition (Except Tires and Car Maintenance)

All Races Details

6 Races In 2 Weeks, Weather Change Random, Rain No, Fastest First, Fuel x4 All Settings Realistic, Contact Penalty Off, Pit Line Penalties No, Traction Control Yes

Qualifying and Start Details

*There will be qualifying races 1 and 4 only. Both having different qualifying procedures. The starting grid for the other races are further

*Race 1 use Gran Turismo's qualifying for 10 minutes session.

*Race 4 qualifying will be a 2 lap single car time trial. Each player will get an out lap and 2 timed laps. Please exit the track as soon your 2 laps are finished to allow for following player the start their run. Anyone who interferes with another players qualifying run will have their time disqualified or will be bard from qualifying if they didn't already run. Qualifying order reverse points. Those who didn't participate in week one. Will go out before the scored players. In order of which they entered the room. Anyone who enters the room after qualifying begins will start at back.

Races 2, 3, 5, 6 grids for these races will in finishing order of the previous race. With the top 50% of the grid being reversed.

Points Scoring: There will points for this set of events to test out a new points system for the upcoming Endurance League Season 2. There will a separate championships for both weeks along with a combined championship for these who can attend both weeks. No prizes will be offered besides bragging rights.

1. Daytona Roval 75 km

Daytona Road Course, 14 Laps, Estimated Duration 28 Minutes, Afternoon Start, x5 Time Change, Night Driving No, Rolling Start, Tires x4, Fuel At Start 95%, Corner Penalties Weak, Qualifying 10 Minutes, Qualifying Overtime 150 Seconds

2. Blue Moon 85 Miles
Afternoon Start, x5 Time Change, Night Driving No, Rolling Start, Tires x4, Fuel At Start 97%, Corner Penalties None

3. Watkins Glen 75 km
Afternoon Start, x5 Time Change, Night Driving No, Rolling Start, Tires x4, Fuel At Start 96%, Corner Penalties Weak

4. Northern Isle 90 Laps Night Race

Estimated Duration 27 Minutes, Sunset Start, x5 Time Change, Night Driving Yes, Rolling Start, Fastest First, Tires x1, Fuel At Start 99%, Corner Penalties None

5. Bathurst 125 km
Mount Panorama, 21 Laps,
Estimated Duration 50 Minutes, Late Morning Start, x8 Time Change, Night Driving No, Grid Start, Tires x5, Fuel At Start 97%, Corner Penalties Weak

6. Broad Bead 85 km
Estimated Duration 28 Minutes, Afternoon Start, x5 Time Change, Night Driving No, Rolling Start, Tires x2, Fuel At Start 98%, Corner Penalties Weak

Last edited:
Hey guys I will be hosting the next 3 Saturdays.

Event Schedule

11/4, Camaro ZL1 Cup Weekend 1
11/11, Camaro ZL1 Cup Weekend 2

Both Camaro ZL1 Cup Weekends will open at 7pm and start at 7:30pm Eastern US.

The Laguna Sega 200 will open at 7pm and start 8pm Eastern US.

Last edited:
Hey guys I will be hosting the next 3 Saturdays.

Event Schedule

11/4, Camaro ZL1 Cup Weekend 1
11/11, Camaro ZL1 Cup Weekend 2

Both Camaro ZL1 Cup Weekends will open at 7pm and start at 7:30pm Eastern US.

The Laguna Sega 200 will open at 7pm and start 8pm Eastern US.
I was reminded that I can't race Saturday because I have to go to a wedding. I can tell you which I would rather be doing.

I was reminded that I can't race Saturday because I have to go to a wedding. I can tell you which I would rather be doing.
I really don't want to push into December if I don't have too. I hopefully some other players show. I enjoy the wedding. Hopefully you join Camaro ZL1 Weekend 2 and Historic Group C Laguna Sega 200.

Last edited:
@fastone371 Don't forget you get at least one track pick for upcoming 2024 Endurance League. You might get Chuk713 track pick too. With this big just released update. I doubt we'll get another new track before the season starts.

So they only restrictions are no Nurburgring Tourist layout, no dirt, and no snow. Be layout specific or I may get creative.

Back