2026 Exhibition Nations Cup Round 3 Cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cactariffic
  • 0 comments
  • 90 views
Messages
12
United States
United States
I would love to be able to practice for the round 3 event outside of time trials. In actual races. However the details for the car's specific settings is specified just for this event and they are also hidden. I've tried to duplicate the settings. I've gotten really close, however The car in the nation's cup feels lighter than mine. A little more nimble. If I get my car that to feel that way then my top speed is too much. I've tried limiting my top speed with a transmission. However, then my gear ratio becomes too close and does not feel like car in the event either A lower horsepower I said and seems to be the main effect for controlling top speed If anyone has the settings for this car, I would like to know them I'm specifically interested in the Porsche 356 A/1500 GS GT Carrera Speedster '56 as That's the car I've decided I plan to do the event with.
 
Back