2026 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz24
  • 217 comments
  • 19,686 views
Hocevar did nothing wrong or even unexepcted. Blaney wasn't clear, tried to move down, and nobody on gods green earth is lifting with less than 50 to go at the Bristol Night Race when they're racing for a top 3 position.

Joey left room because it was further back in the field AND more laps to go and that makes sense. You don't not lift when there's still 400 to go but you absolutely DO NOT LIFT when there's less than 50.

Gibbs vs Hocevar was the equivalent of "I don't care if I don't win, you're not going to beat me" which when you're 23 makes a lot of sense. That savvy vet Joey was the one to take advantage is just icing on the giggles cake :D
 
:lol:
gezbmubtblqh1.jpeg
 
bb95c861caae53469c2ae7818ed5582c.jpg


The flying cap is the icing on the cake.
 
Looks like Keselowski will be leaving his own team after this season.
 
Last edited:
Somehow, Dodge actually has the opportunity to do the funniest thing. I mean it'll require THE sales pitch of the decade but still.
 
Somehow, Dodge actually has the opportunity to do the funniest thing. I mean it'll require THE sales pitch of the decade but still.
Imagine the chaos if that idea somehow involves Tony Stewart reappearing at a few NASCAR events (even if only as a spectator). Dodge potentially returning with BK/Stewart would send shockwaves on star power alone. That being said- highly unrealistic for both (but not impossible).
 
Back