205 turbo 16 rally car '86.

  • Thread starter Thread starter schreiber77
  • 8 comments
  • 618 views
Messages
49
I have the Peugeot 205 turbo 16 rally car '86.
I like the car, but if anyone wants it I am willing to trade, if anyone is really into rallycars, and is missing this one.
I am looking for LM racers, preferbly the 908 HDI.
But give me an offer.


Psn: Schreiber77
 
Last edited:
i would of traded. but just seen this car in the online dealership!
 
The one in online dealership is the 206 Rally Car '99, not the same car mate...
 
Level 17 ticket?
 
send me a list of what you want!
 
I'll take the rally car or gt by citreon either one?
 
I am not into tickets, sorry.
I am looking for LM racers, preferbly the 908 HDI.
 
lets see. i need that car. you spent 1.9 mil for it. so i have to spend 4mil to get it???

nevermind. just showed up in usd
 
Last edited:
Back