206 Rally Car 99 & Clio Sport Trophy Race Car 00

  • Thread starter Thread starter keroseen73
  • 16 comments
  • 531 views
Messages
11
Messages
keroseen73
Please reply with what you are looking for in return.
 
I have a clio cup car. What cars do you have for trade?
 
Too many to list them all mate, anything you're looking for in particular?
 
Not really, not to sure what would be a fair swap as I haven't done much trading. Just list a few and I'll let you know mate.
 
i have a brand new 206 rally ready for trade,would take anything thats half decent thats not in my garage

205 turbo 16 rally car if you got that?
 
Yes mate i have the 205 turbo 16 if you want that
 
just makin sure its the 205 turbo 16 rally car .. not the 205 turbo 16 evo rally car(i got this)what miles are on it? is it stock

if yes i can trade now
 
Yes it's the 205 turbo 16 rally car 85, stock, 3546km. bought from ucd today.
 
Yes it's the 205 turbo 16 rally car 85, stock, 3546km. bought from ucd today.

add GTP_doobieduck mate and i can trade now if you wish
 
Keroseen, I'm after s2000's if you have any special ones. opera etc. Already have the 04 opera though.
 
ok doobie will add u now mate and then send the 205
 
205 sent mate

yip got it...206 rally sent,please leave me rep in the rep thread and i'll do the same for you also

very nice trading with you A+
 
Lynx I have the

Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
Aem S2000
 
I have the clio if your still looking for it, i know a guy who posted earlier has it also.
 
thx for the trade doobie.
 
Last edited:
Back