- 1,335

- WA
- TEAM-SWD-daus26
Really? Why do yo supose Turn 10 has the P1 on the cover of forza 5 and in all ads? Same reason why PD have added the ferrari gto and any other car, Because people want to drive certain cars just like i want the jag xj13 and the gto and a few other 10+ mill cars, Its completely ridculous that i should have to play (grind) for 40 hours to get one of those cars, I dont collect cars and if there were no european cars i woudnt be interested in gt6 so it matters to me, Someone who isnt a serious car collector.
Calm down and don't take it so personally. I never said it was right to put a 20 million dollar car with the level of pay we get in GT6. Of course, there are always exceptions such as yourself who happens to want to drive that specific $20M (or even just $5M+), who isn't a serious car collector. I'm only talking in merits to game progression. I agree that it's ridiculous, as I've already stated in the other part that you didn't quote. There are quiet a few expensive cars that I want to drive too.