22B, Autobacs MR2, Redbull Audi A4 DTM

  • Thread starter Thread starter byoung
  • 12 comments
  • 1,308 views
Messages
378
Messages
byoung93
I have a spare;
22b
Autobacs MR2 - pending
Audi Redbull A4 DTM - complete

Cars I am looking for are;

Jaguar XJ13 - pending with Lynx 121
Peugeot 905
all 3 Pescarolo
Audi R10 Playstation
Vettel X1 - complete
Bmw Lm cars
Nissan LM cars

thanks
 
Last edited:
Vettel X1 0 miles for Audi Redbull A4 DTM (if 0 miles) can trade at reset tonight ?
 
Vettel X1 0 miles for Audi Redbull A4 DTM (if 0 miles) can trade at reset tonight ?

Works for me, I can send after reset as well. Audi is 0 mile.
 
i got a XJ13 for the MR2 you will have to wait until sunday im afraid.
 
i got a XJ13 for the MR2 you will have to wait until sunday im afraid.

Sounds good, no problem, Sunday is cool with me.
 
Vettel X1 0 miles for Audi Redbull A4 DTM (if 0 miles) can trade at reset tonight ?

Will send your Audi around 8 est after the reset when I get home. Feel free to wait til you get it to send the X1.
 
i got a XJ13 for the MR2 you will have to wait until sunday im afraid.

Friend request sent waiting approval. As soon as you accept it I will send your MR2, thanks again.
 
Anything you want for the r10 in my sig? Chromes and mattes available also
 
Anything you want for the r10 in my sig? Chromes and mattes available also

Which car are you looking for? Are you looking to trade an R10 for something? Sorry just didnt follow the question.
 
Which car are you looking for? Are you looking to trade an R10 for something? Sorry just didnt follow the question.

Sorry I mean is there anything in my sig for your R10
 
Back