22R Freaks Unite

  • Thread starter Thread starter LeftyWright69
  • 3 comments
  • 1,014 views
Messages
2,809
United States
LoomRock, CA
Messages
GTP_LeftyWright
I was wondering if there are any Toyota Psycos out there that run a 22R motor? I luv my 82 Celica and my 2 Toyota Race cars that use the 22R motor, as well as my 2 Toyota pickups that have 22R motors. I was hopeing to find like minded people out there that love to play with those motors and make them screem.

picture.php
 
Last edited:
72 Celica would have a 20R... as my '77 Celica does...

Though I wouldn't mind having a 22R block to put in it...
 
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
 
72 Celica would have a 20R... as my '77 Celica does...

Though I wouldn't mind having a 22R block to put in it...


Sorry my finger sliped it was 82. Duh....lol.....thnkzzzz

picture.php


This is a mod I am going to do to my 82 because I think the nose kind of sukz..

picture.php


picture.php
 
Last edited:
Back