%%%

  • Thread starter Thread starter jackh
  • 26 comments
  • 1,074 views

How much to nearest 10 have you done ?

  • 10

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • 20

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30

    Votes: 3 4.9%
  • 40

    Votes: 4 6.6%
  • 50

    Votes: 7 11.5%
  • 60

    Votes: 5 8.2%
  • 70

    Votes: 4 6.6%
  • 80

    Votes: 4 6.6%
  • 90

    Votes: 9 14.8%
  • 100

    Votes: 23 37.7%

  • Total voters
    61
Messages
10
roughly what percentage of the game has every1 completed?
 
Only 10 % for me... Have only a few enduros and licences complete.
 
I'm not quite at 90% in my first time through.

Joecool, keep trying them! Watch the demos and see what they do. Practice and learn how to really drive; you'll get there.

This is one of the reasons why I complain so much about people overusing F1 cars and other racers to beat the game.
 
I have been on like 98% for the last 8 months. :) Don't play it much anymore, been starting to get back into it the last couple weeks though, but mainly been playing the ultimate save you can download with the Shark Port.
 
The best I've ever done is 92.7. Don't play it much anymore, I've been playing GTAVC for the PC like there is no tomorrow. I love that game...just as much as GT3.

CIAO
 
I'm at 98.6% I just can't get the Complex String time trial in the Ruf RGT. Oh well, I mostly just race my hybrids nowadays.
 
There has been a discussion on TT10 recently called "I hate this race" or something similar. Try that and see if you get any pointers. There is also a TT10 thread over at www.granturismobynumbers.com that has some excellent tips in it.
 
done 100% once through on my second time through I got to 86% and then the memory card dump.
 
100% for me! :)
 
100% for me for I dont know how long
 
i have completed about 31 %... done races in beginner, amateur and professional league and one endurance race and licences.. exept rallys last and all of s-license....
 
I've done 60%, got all licenses. I'm not worried about completing the levels by skill, ie BEG, AMA, PRO, I just race whatever I want wherever I want.
 
98.xx%, Two endurances, S and rally licenses to do all in gold. That's what I haven't done yet.
 
I'm at 99.6% - just TT10 and SSR11 enduro left to do.
 
Cant remember exactly about 98%ish I think, just got that damn complex string TT :mad:
and the F1 championship to do.
 
I'm at about 89%. I have to do 2 endurances, gold licenses, and about half of pro league. I have all arcade mode/TT complete. I didn't find the Complex String TT that hard. I posted a time of 4.50.xxx within 15-20 min. The hardest thing for me will be getting golds on all the license tests.
 
Getting all golds on the license tests is not required for 100% completion... though you may want to do for yourself, I don't know.
 
67.X%

Most of Pro, Endurance and the TT' to do.

How do I know if I've completed a TT? I beat the first place time but nothing came up...
 
i have 44% but i have only been playing for like 225 days and i just started my game at the beginning of May:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
Getting all golds on the license tests is not required for 100% completion... though you may want to do for yourself, I don't know.

Good to know... I'll probably do them anyway after I finish everything else :cheers:

How do I know if I've completed a TT?

Your name is in first :D
 
Back