24” triple screen advice

• Thread starter Seyoum
  • 4 comments
Ethiopia
Ethiopia
Hi guys,
I know it has been asked on so many forms but I would like to confirm about triple screen monitors. I am upgrading my PS4 and PS4 VR, to PC platform with triple monitor , I’m planning to use iRacing,Asseto Corsa & project cars 2 , I have three used Dell 24” Ultra HD 4K Monitors (P2415Q 60.47 cm (23.8

) monitors. Anybody using this ?
Is it acceptable ?

Or better to buy 27” new ? I spent a lot of money for the gaming PC , fanatic wheel and rig , now I am little in shortage 😢but if I am not going to enjoy it , I will go for new 27” Any advice please ? 😊

Thanks in advance

Use the 24” now until you get the savings to upgrade. If it triples that you settle on, then consider 55”. Look at boosted media videos on triples topic concerning feasibility (not cost). Will and Tom have 65” triples. Personally I expect 55” better replicates 1:1 to real life. Hisense 55” U8G has all the bells and whistles including 120 Hz capacity for $750 (I paid $900 6 months ago). After weighing all possibilities, you may decide to go the VR route.

Here’s 49” versus 55” comparison photos of cockpit view. Sorry, a little difficult to see but study/compare for 30 seconds looking at FoV (field of view).
Just occurred to me that if you’re driving bumper view or hood view then this screen size topic is probably not very important.

Back