24-Hour Dodo Flight!

• Thread starter danpollard
  • 56 comments
yeah, that happened the first time i tried it. it gets really foggy and then you cant see anything. I just enter the weather cheat if it does it now.

Oh yeah, i shot down another dodo! :D

It's easy.

While on the ground,move the left joystick up ad accelarate until you can see sparks come off the wheels. Then, immediately pull down on the joystick and level out the plane. Turning is a mission all itself, but you will fly.

Originally posted by ViperConcept
Dan, the best I have now done is 39 seconds. It got foggy all of the sudden and I couldnt see anything. When it is dark and foggy the sky looks like the water since I kinda crashed into it. :( I feel like a complete :dunce:

that happened to me once. Oh yeah everybody - I HAVE A NEW RECORD. 2067 seconds!!!!!! :D

Good luck everybody - you'll get there in the end. By the way for anyone who can fly ive found two really cool (pretty) high buildings that are easy to land on. With the full zoom sniper on the cars are that size of gta & gta2. Anyhow fly roundthe bottom of staunton (west to east) and over the liberty tree factory. The next (i think) building along is quite high and you can crash into the walls of two other buildings and always stay on it. The other one is: go to that building and fly north (what i call the pepsi district (youll see what i mean when flying). Most of the buildings have no rooves but eventually youll see one which does and you can hit it and smack into the building in front of it.

Originally posted by GT3Maniac
Here is a loser who is so pathetic he was able to fly it for 49 (real time)hours. It took him 8 days of having his ps2 on to get it. Sad really.

I thought me doing 30 mins was boring - and that was with a friend with me. But 8 f:censored:ing days!!! Does he have a life. (I think we should post some sort of poll on what a loser he is!) :D j/k I dont think we can drop that low!

How about we burn his Dodo 😈

Oh yeah this'll make you laugh - he can't shoot down Dodo's - he just flies through them - GUTTED! So he is not the dodo king!

Originally posted by GT3Maniac
Here is a loser who is so pathetic he was able to fly it for 49 (real time)hours. It took him 8 days of having his ps2 on to get it. Sad really.

dodo2coolforyou.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/iamagta3master/dodo2coolforyou.jpg
this guy flew for 79+ hours :D

Well, I finally tried flying again yesterday, and the first time I even attempted it yesterday, I flew for 89 seconds...:eek::P Nothing compared to 79 hours, but it was cool to me...:P I did it a few other times yesterday as well, and my other high times were 50 seconds, and 39...:nervous:

My new game has something against me, air time, and the Dodo (when combined:D)

Cant seem to get more then about 50-80 seconds...

i posted a guide earlier in this forum to flying - you may want to check it out. With a friend i get bored in about 30 mins and bring it down, without its more like 10 :D

Originally posted by danpollard
i posted a guide earlier in this forum to flying -

I already checked it out, and that's probably the only reason I was able to keep it in the air for 89 seconds...:eek: Before reading your guide, like 8 seconds was my best record...:lol:

Thanks danpollard...;):thumbsup:

Originally posted by danpollard
i posted a guide earlier in this forum to flying - you may want to check it out. With a friend i get bored in about 30 mins and bring it down, without its more like 10 :D

I already know how to fly it, its just the game has something against me :D

Originally posted by Josh

I already checked it out, and that's probably the only reason I was able to keep it in the air for 89 seconds...:eek: Before reading your guide, like 8 seconds was my best record...:lol:

Thanks danpollard...;):thumbsup:

k, just doing my bit to help.

Space, just take off the runway pointing away from Staunton and you have more time to get it in then air w/o turning.

Back