• Spa Francorchamps: GT3/ 500 PP Touring Cars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daytona Road Course: LMP/LMGT and GT3

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
United States
United States
JStalin195
Hello, I am looking for people to participate in a 24 hour race on any world circuit, using cars respective to leagues that race on those tracks (i.e. At Le Mans, use LMP/LMGT cars. At Nurburgring, GT3 cars. At Suzuka, GT300/ GT500). The date for this is not set in stone but i just would like to know who is interested. Once we have enough people I can set a date on a weekend.

Also i do have NAT Type 3 so somebody else will have to host the room to keep the room from closing in the event i lag out. I am open to discussion as to how the race is done as well. Either an actual race which will provide a nice payout and actually display your current position, or done in free mode to allow those who lag out to rejoin, and possibly allow driver swaps between friends if so desired.

There will be a qualifying round and a pace lap start. Yellow flags will be a definite with the leader acting as a pace car. Damage set to heavy and tire wear at normal. Clean driving is mandatory.

If anyone wants any additional info, just ask.

-JStalin195

Last edited:
24 Hour race with normal time progression? Or with multiplied time progression and race for a couple of hours? What I mean is, is there going to be a team of 3 to 4 drivers like in the normal 24 hour races, or one driver driving the whole time?

I don't think I can commit to any races going for more than a couple of hours, so I would like to know this. I am interested in following where this goes.

24 Hour race with normal time progression? Or with multiplied time progression and race for a couple of hours? What I mean is, is there going to be a team of 3 to 4 drivers like in the normal 24 hour races, or one driver driving the whole time?

I don't think I can commit to any races going for more than a couple of hours, so I would like to know this. I am interested in following where this goes.

I was hoping for a full 24 hour race with realistic time progression. Driver swaps are an option if the majority of people feel they want to do it

I see that we are halfway on people. Once we get to about 12-16 people we can decide on the track at the time and the date

Back