24 hour races A-spec

  • Thread starter Thread starter Turbovl_PSN
  • 11 comments
  • 1,153 views
Messages
70
Messages
turbovl
Has anyone done any of the 24 hour races in A-spec yet??
 
Has anyone done any of the 24 hour races in A-spec yet??

Me personally, no, the 4 hour Nurburgring was enough for me, even over 2 days

There are a few Platinum trophy owners here who have completed the lot
 
Andyrepoman did lemans and won in the 787b. I believe it took him 36 hours total. Insanity!!
 
Yes both Le-mans 3 times and Nurburgring 2 times, The latter being the juel in the crown so to speak.
 
I must attempt one of these races this weekend. Really up for it ;)
 
No... I'd rather cook and eat my PS3 controller than play GT5 for 24 hours.
 
i done them both months ago....
 
Did both 24 hour endurance races like 3 months ago...

If you want a looong boring race, feel free to try them...

I think they were not worth it...
 
No... I'd rather cook and eat my PS3 controller than play GT5 for 24 hours.


Wont do your teeth any good that wont.
 
Back