24 Hours of Le Mans **RAIN**

  • Thread starter Thread starter RickG
  • 11 comments
  • 3,241 views
Messages
14
United States
Cedar Rapids
Messages
MysteryOak21
So I am in hour 20 of my go at the 24 hour endurance race. It has been raining since hour 8 and 32 minutes. That's extremely agitating. What I also don't understand is why my car is so much better on Intermediate tires than rain tires on 100% track wetness.

Anyone have similar experience?
 
RickG
So I am in hour 20 of my go at the 24 hour endurance race. It has been raining since hour 8 and 32 minutes. That's extremely agitating. What I also don't understand is why my car is so much better on Intermediate tires than rain tires on 100% track wetness.

Anyone have similar experience?

In the normal a spec game, the loss of grip setting is always set to low, not real. Therefore, running in the rain is not very different from running in the dry. In the rain, racing hards do just fine, and don't wear out, so you only have to stop for fuel. It's a glitch that annoys a lot of people
 
If you want to be "fair" you can still run full wet tires of course, but my experience was that the bots can run as good as I could if not better, and their tires seemed to last longer.

It is indeed very annoying because if you put slicks or intermediates on you'll just plain annihilate them. Although this issue did save my 24 Hours of Le Mans race that I had nearly given away before noticing. Some people said that they had changed it in one of the later patches, and I foolishly believed them, so I made a bad situation even worse until I tried the inters.
 
In my 4 Hours of nurb i did something that ais hate me now for.. When they enter pit i block them xD and 3-4 cars are like running on no fuel or no grip tires and i was using the x1 so i was laps ahead
 
Lately I have tried an Arcade race of 20 laps (will try longer later) on High Speed Ring weather change in the Castrol Supra on Pro difficulty.

The opponents are other GT500 cars. Made the weather 0 at start with full changability.

It will inevitably rain but not sure at what track wetness percentage it will stop.

Most cars run 1 or 2 stops, but 1 or 2 cars don't pit at all and last the whole race on their race hards. This is with the edge grip set to real.
 
Now I'm running the 24 hour Le Mans on B-Spec and it's been raining the whole race. I'm almost 23 hours in... this is ridiculous!
 
Thhe rain started on me at 10 hrs in currently 20 hrs and Useing rain tires at 10% of rain now its 100% and ahead 8 laps. Does the rain ever stop. Also Ive been doing it for 3 days straight signing in n out. My question is do i still get the bonus at the end even if it automaticly resumes the race?
 
On my run, it rained for 13 and was wet for 14 and a half. We just tend to get unlucky here on :gtpflag:.
 
I have another question. Ive been in the Endurance for 3 days straight. turned off PS 3 after suspended the race. As i reboot the PS 3 n open up GT 5 and brings me to the opening screen and automaticly loads the race, do i still get my daily sign in rewards or does it deplete?



Ah i see. I hope it gives me all the rewards. id be pissed if it didn't
 
Last edited:
Im pretty sure you will get the bonus from what you had at the start of the race. Im sure I did when I ran the nurb 24hrs and I started that on Fri and finished it Tue/wed but that was almost a year ago.
 
I have another question. Ive been in the Endurance for 3 days straight. turned off PS 3 after suspended the race. As i reboot the PS 3 n open up GT 5 and brings me to the opening screen and automaticly loads the race, do i still get my daily sign in rewards or does it deplete?



Ah i see. I hope it gives me all the rewards. id be pissed if it didn't

Your bonus will only reset once you reach the main menu screen of GT Life. When you finish the race you will have whatever bonus you started with.👍
 
Your bonus will only reset once you reach the main menu screen of GT Life. When you finish the race you will have whatever bonus you started with.👍

Just got that. TY Hyped o hope they fix that in next update/
 
Back