24 Hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that alot of real races are 24 hours and that's why GT4 has the 24 hour races, but is there a way you can pause and save or anything during a 24 hour race? I know there's going to be a bunch of wiseguys with "wise" comments after this, but Im asking this serious. It would be cool if I didn't have a job and family to race 24 hours straight, but I just can't and I'd like to get 100% complete.

I know that alot of real races are 24 hours and that's why GT4 has the 24 hour races, but is there a way you can pause and save or anything during a 24 hour race?
You cannot save it, but you can leave the PS2 on pause for days, (with no ill effects) and be able to continue the race as and when you can.

I know there's going to be a bunch of wiseguys with "wise" comments after this, but Im asking this serious.
So as not to dissappoint, if you drive quicker, you'll complete it in less than 24 hours.

And it would be remiss of me to not mention the search facility which would have given you your answer if you had used it.

As you've now got your answer, and in order to save you from any further "wise" comments, I'm just going to lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back