24 hr auto pitting at Le Mans--every lap!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SoCal Senator
  • 6 comments
  • 1,081 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
538
United States
Pensacola, FL/USA
Messages
SoCal_Senator
Just got home from work after 12 hrs of the B Spec 24 hr. It only let me select 3 drivers (?) to start, and now they are drained when they get in the car--no strength. So it pits them every single lap now (unless I manually force no pit). It is also forcing racing hard tires (its of course raining hard). Luckily the X-1 is so fast, (50 lap lead once i got home) but with zero strength they are sliding and spinning out regularly now.

Any suggestions? Not going to restart with it over half done, but whiskey tango foxtrot?
 
Turn off the auto-pit strategy, they'll wait until they need tires to pit instead of going in every lap.
 
racer39658
Turn off the auto-pit strategy, they'll wait until they need tires to pit instead of going in every lap.

Thanks for reply. I have it at 0% now and since it's daytime and stopped raining, it's better. But they have very little strength when they change drivers, not sure why I could only use 3 drivers? They don't get much rest. I thought the 24 hr races you could use more...oh carp I just realized that only 1 of my drivers was above level 35, maybe that's why. So if that's true, what in the world do you do for Nurburgring? Level 40 drivers? I'll have maybe 1 by then--my main guy.

On another note, ever notice in B spec races using the X1 that every other car has smashed in rear bumpers? LMAO. Bobs just plow into the other cars in that thing. Thank god for no damage except scrape marks!
 
I used some level 38-40 Bobs for the 24H races. They do OK when the pit strategy is turned to zero. 3 drivers is all any of us are allowed for Le Mans, that's the way it is.
And, yeah, the X2010 destroys the rears of the other cars!
 
When it rains, typically the bobs get all antsy and want to switch between rain/intermediate/ and normal tires while the conditions are changing. They have trouble making up their minds.

This was a glitch that was brought on by one of the new updates I believe.
 
The X1 is also quite draining on the AI probably due to the intense cornering forces.*Best to keep the bobs on cool and they'll drive home comfortably.
 
Locking as you've got your answer, and we're in the wrong forum. Questions about B spec go in the B spec forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back