24 hr. nurburgring list of cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter curtex
  • 17 comments
  • 1,052 views
Messages
310
United States
Eugreen, Oregon
Messages
curt_ex
I've been searching the interweb for a list of cars that participated in the past few years. I found a site that covered some of the most general classes for 2011. But I haven't found the roster for 2012 yet. Can some one help me find a comprehensive list of cars and classes for the last couple years?
 
Google is your friend. 👍 Click on each year for the entry lists. :)
 
gamerdog6482
2011: Nissan Shulze Motorsport GT-R
2012: Nissan GT Academy GT-R

That's it, just those two.

That's poor
 
gamerdog6482
The only reason they are in there is because Kaz himself drove them.

-:grumpy:

Still poor. I was then thinking about setting up a race or something. Problem is will all be the same car.
 
Still poor. I was then thinking about setting up a race or something. Problem is will all be the same car.

And if you go to the A/B-Spec N24 race it is filled with LMP/Group Cs...
 
gamerdog6482
And if you go to the A/B-Spec N24 race it is filled with LMP/Group Cs...

Are these not the cars they use in really life.
 
Are these not the cars they use in really life.

No, they are not.
In the real N24 they use production-based cars, in fact a major part of N24 is the GT3 section.

In Le Mans they use LMPs, which are not based on any production vehicle.
 
2011: Nissan Shulze Motorsport GT-R
2012: Nissan GT Academy GT-R

That's it, just those two.

Not only these two. Theres's the Falken Skyline GT-R, BMW M3 GTR race car, Audi R8 LMS as well.
 
Not only these two. Theres's the Falken Skyline GT-R, BMW M3 GTR race car, Audi R8 LMS as well.

Aren't those three FIA GT3? I know that the R8 LMS is, it entered the N24 in the GT3 class.
 
Aren't those three FIA GT3? I know that the R8 LMS is, it entered the N24 in the GT3 class.

The BMW is not an GT3 car nor is the GTR. I'm not sure what they are tho but they have raced in N24.
 
The BMW is not an GT3 car nor is the GTR. I'm not sure what they are tho but they have raced in N24.

I remember something about this in the stickies...


After checking them, I found that the BMW M3 GTR is a Le Mans GT, in the same class as the BMW McLaren F1 GTR.
The Nissan Falken GTR is an N24 car, so that makes three.
The R8 LMS is GT3.
 
I remember something about this in the stickies...


After checking them, I found that the BMW M3 GTR is a Le Mans GT, in the same class as the BMW McLaren F1 GTR.
The Nissan Falken GTR is an N24 car, so that makes three.
The R8 LMS is GT3.

Got to say: I'm not surprised that they are all Nissans... :D
 
EDIT: Never mind, I was dead wrong. There isn't a Nissan GT1 car in the game.
 
Back