24 HR Race/B-Spec/Qualifying

• Thread starter StevieRay
  • 2 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to remember reading a few posts about doing the 24HR races in B-spec at 3X and thus they take only 8 HRs. When your car stops in the pits, the game reverts back to 1X...how do you accomplish this? I tried last night and sure enough, when your car leaves the pits the game reverts back to 1X speed. In the NA version, there is the option to switch from B-Spec to A-Spec and back during a pit stop. I have also read about people qualifying. I cannot seem to find this if it exists. How do you qualify?

Annoyingly, the game always reverts to x1 on a pit stop, and there's nothing that can be done about it.

I've never even noticed if qualifying is available for an enduro, but it isn't an issue. Starting grid position hardly matters in a long race.

A) In theory if you set the speed back to 3x after each pit, the race would take 8hrs. But, when you pit the time elapse returns to normal (x1), thus the race can take very close to 24hrs if you dont touch it after switching to b-spec initially.

B) Practice = qualifying. When you goto the practice option before a race, you are sent out on a warm up lap. If you pop in a fast time, and before anyone else has had the opportunity to cross the start/finish and beat you time-wise, you get pole and start on the front row.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back