24-HR @ The Ring - Endurance Race

• Thread starter ahartfield
  • 1 comments
United States
Wisconsin
ahartfield
Hello All,

I just completed the 24-HR @ The Ring - Endurance Race (A-Spec) and wanted to share my race data. I used a Nissan GT-R Tuned up to about 800-horse. It was nice having the 4WD especially in the rain.

My question is... Does anybody have a better way for tracking lap, pit stop, and competitor data??

I quickly came up with the attached spreadsheet, so I could keep track for myself and keep an eye on how the competition was running. But, I'd like to see if anybody out there is using something better???

Enjoy....

Attachments

• 24-HR at the Ring.pdf
    153.7 KB · Views: 50
Nope, but I wish that GT5 could create a race report for you after the race with all the data you included in your spreadsheet, and perhaps some more as well.

I do have an Endurance Race Calculator though, that is somewhat accurate. Based on the data you provide it with, it tells you how much you need to improve per lap in order to win / how much you can slow down in order to win. The stint calculation table with tyre suggestions are all based on old data though, so as tyre wear has changed with patches that part is not very accurate anymore (it calculates how the tires would wear over the course of the laps, and what the ultimate tyre strategy would be).

Just follow the link and download the file, then run it in MS Excel.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_nYaY13F28Nb2VYUXpCQW52RFk

Last edited:
Back