That's just one of my names.
Premium
United States
Pittsburgh, PA
The_Bman24
24 Laps of Le Mans

Le_Mans_jpg_667x667_q100.jpg

Welcome to the 24 Laps of Le Mans!

This is (as suggested) a 24 lap race at Circuit de la Sarthe (no chicanes) in classic race cars made in 1969 or earlier (including racing modifications and rally cars). This race will have two classes - an A Class for faster cars, and a B Class for slower cars.

Permitted Vehicles:

A Class:

Chaparrel 2D Race Car '67
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 (RM) '69
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63
Ferrari 330 P4 '67
Ford GT40 Race Car '69
Ford Mark IV '67
Jaguar XJ13 '66

B Class:

Alfa Romeo TZ2 Carrozzata da Zagato '65
Nissan BLUEBIRD Rally Car (510) '69
Honda S800 RSC Race Car '68

Only one of each car may be taken per class. If more people than the amount of cars in a class register, they may choose a car freely.

Regulations, Rules, and Settings:

Cars may be tuned to 620 Performance Points.

Horsepower and Weight are unrestricted for A Class.

Class B will only permit upgrades for the Honda S800. The Alfa Romeo and Nissan may not have any additional parts added to them (other than suspension, LSD, transmission upgrades).

Sports: Soft tires will be used for the event.

All aids will be disabled, including ABS.

Manual transmission must be used.

Mechanical damage will be set at heavy. Cars that have damage are encouraged to pit as soon as possible to repair the damage.

Tire wear and fuel consumption will be set at normal.

Drivers Registered:

1. Stormtrooper2178 (Ferrari 330 P4 '67/Class A)

Last edited:
Sounds awesome, however, do you think there should be 2 different classes because i doubt the Alfa and the Honda s800 can reach 620pp.

I made some adjustments. Brutaka had a good point about the slower and faster cars, so now the Alfa Romeo, Nissan, and Honda will be in their own class, but only the Honda will be permitted to have any upgrades to it (to balance competition).

what day will this even be taking place? i only have mornings and wednesdays and thrusdays available but i do like this idea of racing.

I'm trying to figure out a time for the race to begin that most people can fit into their schedules. I can't have a race take place at 1 AM in one time zone and 8 PM in another as that would be unfair to those who would have to stay up all night just to race.

I was considering a 4:00 PM EST (9:00 GMT) start. If this doesn't fit well with anyone then I will change it to something that will.

Are there still people who are interested? If there are then I will push the race back to the 29th.

This would be an awesome series to include the Dino, 250, 365, A110, Sting Ray Concept, GT350, COSMO, RX500, 2000GT, MK I GT40, C2 Vette as additions to B-Class.

Latest Posts

Back