24 on FOX

  • Thread starter Thread starter delucani
  • 5 comments
  • 572 views
Messages
244
Does anyone watch the show 24 on FOX? Its very suspenseful and revolved aroung the government. It is called 24 becuase it has 24 episodes per season and each show takes place in real time. One week may be from 7:00p.m to 8:00p.m. In my opinion this is the best show on television and I just wanted to know what the rest of you thought.
 
I love it.

It's probably the most intelligent show that has been on recently. I can't wait for the 3rd season. :)
 
I know I cant wait to see what the plot is and what is going to happen to President Palmer.
 
i love that show.i only watched a few episodes in the 1st season but i watched every episode in the 2nd.i think president palmer is going to be in the hospital for most of the next season from the poison the girl put on his hand.
 
When does the new season start. I think its like oct 18 or 28 or something.
 
Back