24 Season 7 Trailer Leaked, Tons of Spoilers!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 11 comments
  • 1,026 views

Tony is coming back. Do you like this decision?

  • No. I wish he would've faded away.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2

DuckRacer

Premium
Messages
10,164
Fox press release:

The innovative, addictive, Emmy Award-winning television series 24 resets the clock for Season Seven with a special two-night premiere event Sunday, Jan. 13 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) and Monday, Jan. 14 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

In keeping with FOX’s commitment to airing original programming year-round, the intense season will unfold in 24’s regular 9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT time period beginning Monday, Jan. 14, and will continue to air all originals all season into June.

“Day 7” of 24 will continue the show’s unique and trend-setting format with compelling new elements. With CTU dismantled, the show’s setting moves to Washington, DC, where JACK BAUER (Kiefer Sutherland) faces trial for his actions in the pursuit of justice. Bauer’s day gets off to a shocking start when former colleague TONY ALMEIDA (Carlos Bernard), last seen in “Day 5,” returns after being left for dead by a terrorist conspirator in CTU’s infirmary.

“Tony’s uncertain fate near the end of ‘Day 5’ left the door open for his return,” said executive producer/show-runner Howard Gordon. “And since there was no silent clock at the conclusion of his last appearance – the 24 tribute to a major character’s demise – we always kept this as a possibility.”

Bernard’s return highlights a list of notable cast members clocking in for Season Seven, including the previously announced Cherry Jones (“The Heiress”) as President ALLISON TAYLOR and Janeane Garofalo (“The Larry Sanders Show”) as FBI Agent JANIS GOLD. Colm Feore (“Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee”) will play First Gentleman HENRY TAYLOR and Bob Gunton (“Desperate Housewives”) is White House Chief of Staff ETHAN KANIN.

FBI Agents assigned to the team investigating the crisis befalling Bauer include Garofalo’s Agent Gold in addition to Annie Wersching (“General Hospital”) as Agent RENEE WALKER, Jeffrey Nordling (“Dirt”) as Agent LARRY MOSS and Rhys Coiro (“Entourage”) as Agent SEAN HILLINGER. John Billingsley (PRISON BREAK) portrays security specialist MICHAEL LATHAM. Although CTU is no longer, CHLOE O’BRIAN (Mary Lynn Rajskub) and BILL BUCHANAN (James Morrison) are back for another momentous day of shocking events.

As part of News Corp.’s global commitment to fighting climate change, 24 has pledged significant and innovative changes to its production practices with the goal of saving energy and reducing carbon emissions. Created by Joel Surnow and Robert Cochran, 24 is a production of Real Time Productions and Imagine Television in association with 20th Century Fox Television. Joel Surnow, Robert Cochran, Howard Gordon, Evan Katz, Jon Cassar, Manny Coto, David Fury, Kiefer Sutherland and Brian Grazer are the executive producers.​

Tony is coming back! Yay.
 
SPOILER!!!

Jack Bauer will win.

[/SPOILER]

Why are there so many executive producers?
 
I saw an ad on ABC today about 24 coming to ABC on September 24th. I’m assuming this is just rerun syndication?

BTW, ABC in this area is channel 7, and I was like Ha, 24/7.

Okay, maybe I’m the only one who finds that amusing.
 
I think bringing Tony back is a bad move, didn't we see the body bag being zipped up in Season 6. Besides that, no mention of his survivaly or being critical for the rest of the season, it just doesn't sit with me. I liked his character a lot, but come on.
 
I think bringing Tony back is a bad move, didn't we see the body bag being zipped up in Season 6. Besides that, no mention of his survivaly or being critical for the rest of the season, it just doesn't sit with me. I liked his character a lot, but come on.

Huh? The last we've seen from Tony was when what's-his-face stabbed him with a syringe, back in Season 5. No body bag or anything. And right after there was no "silent clock" which usually signifies some sort of a death (with the exception of the Season 6 ending).

Wikipedia backs this up as well.

Besides, there might be a Tony vs. Jack situation judging from the producer's comments, with an explanation as well.

It'll be interesting to see how all this plays out.
 
Elisha Cuthbert is never coming back! :(

Stupid Zoo magazine said that season 7 would be set in London! :grumpy: I guess their 'reliable sources' are questionable although they are not exactly the best people to trust!

They had hilariously bad photoshops of what it would look like with Jack getting onto a london bus, Jack climbing up the london eye, Jack outside Buckingham palace and all with him most of the time shouting DAMMIT Chloe! :lol:

Robin
 
Agreed on that, she's good looking, but so a re a good bnumber of better actresses.

As for Tony, I meant season 6, but the body bag was zipped up early in the episode after tony was stabbed with the syringe. Either way, it's a stupid decision imo, it kind of undermines the importance of his death last season, which had a pretty big impact on how you felt about certain characters.

As for there not being a silent clock, not every character got one, Palmer didn't, and I don't think Michelle did either.
 
Yay! Dr Phlox in 24.
 
As for Tony, I meant season 6, but the body bag was zipped up early in the episode after tony was stabbed with the syringe. Either way, it's a stupid decision imo, it kind of undermines the importance of his death last season, which had a pretty big impact on how you felt about certain characters.

Just as an FYI, Tony wasn't in Season 6. He got "killed" in Season 5.

As for there not being a silent clock, not every character got one, Palmer didn't, and I don't think Michelle did either.

True.
 
The official Season 7 trailer has been leaked, it's supposed to be released tomorrow on 24trailer.com. There are a boatload of spoilers.

 
Just as an FYI, Tony wasn't in Season 6. He got "killed" in Season 5.
Don't ask me what I was on, I meant season 5, even though I said season 6, twice.

That trailer looked good, I'm not convinced Tony is a good move, but we'll see how it pans out.
 
Back