24 Superstars manufacuters race for the american region is glitched

  • Thread starter Thread starter HellzFire
  • 4 comments
  • 907 views
Messages
936
Brazil
João Pessoa
Messages
hellZfirEJP
The slot (usually the 4th one) is not showing up. The leaderboard is also glitched with some times from the asian region mixed with the american.

It looks like we wont have this race on the american region.

bug.jpeg
 
I just noticed that. I guess no top 24 today, time to get an early race in and hit the bars lol

Edit: What if this is the start of global merging of races instead of regions?! *sarcastic gasp*
 
The slot (usually the 4th one) is not showing up. The leaderboard is also glitched with some times from the asian region mixed with the american.

It looks like we wont have this race on the american region.

View attachment 729943
I thought it was s glitch something about 2 drivers per manufacturer, like, if you are not first 2, then you'd not be elligible, like they made an error on the prerequisites.
But if you don't have it there, then, one more to add to the PD bloopers list.

Edit: by the way, there may be more glitches, last week top 24 on monza, I was ranked 49 and made it, and there was a driver with only 1100 points, seems weird.
 
Last edited:
So what happened last night?
I raced in the slot one hour earlier than the usual time for Top 24 because I still didn't see the Top 24 slot come up yesterday. After my race, I got points as though I did the Top 24 race. Then I saw the Top 24 slot appear all by itself. I tried to enter but gave me an error message every time. Others said they couldn't get in either.

Thankfully, my race was a blast but now I'll never know how bad I would've done driving 20+ laps around Interlagos in the TT. :lol:
 
Back