24

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 13 comments
  • 687 views
Messages
2,919
United Kingdom
Telford
Messages
Roaming_kiwi
Are there any 24 fans here?. The first time I saw it I was hooked. That chick Elisha Cuthbert who plays Kim Bauer is hot.
 
24 is the stupidest show on right now. It even rivals so-called reality programming in it's monumental stupidity. There has not been a single time I have watched this show and not laughed my ass off at how far-fetched everything is. I just can't suspend my disbelief for that show. Unfortunately, my wife thinks it's great so I at least end up hearing it every week.
 
I rented the first season on DVD when it came out and I really enjoyed watching it. Then the second season started and I caught a few episodes, but didn't find it nearly as interesting and this season I simply can't be bothered.


-Mark
 
I watched a bit of it and got bored of the talking. I'm not a loser who just wants action, but the talking was boring as I had no idea what was happening. I guess because I watched half way through.
 
Originally posted by milefile
24 is the stupidest show on right now. It even rivals so-called reality programming in it's monumental stupidity.
Read the third sentence in the first post. Do you think he cares, or even notices?
 
Originally posted by milefile
24 is the stupidest show on right now. It even rivals so-called reality programming in it's monumental stupidity. There has not been a single time I have watched this show and not laughed my ass off at how far-fetched everything is. I just can't suspend my disbelief for that show. Unfortunately, my wife thinks it's great so I at least end up hearing it every week.

Try forgetting about the whole 24 hour thing, you might enjoy the show more. I think its a pretty good show; I don't really keep up with it regularly but if its on I might watch it.
 
i watch this show every tuesday.i watched a bit of the first season and watched the whole 2nd and all of the 3rd so far.it hasnt been on in a couple weeks but it starts again next week.
 
I enjoy watching 24 as well. I like the suspense. I've seen every episode.
 
For those who dislike 24 I DONT care.

Some of it looks so real though. Eg The series when those guys blew up C.T.U. The explosion it self looked real because there was cameras inside the building when it blew. It was utter chaos.

Here we started the third series a few weeks back. It's up to the bit where Jack broke Salazar out of prison. They have just landed the plane in that Mexican town.
 
I love 24- never missed an episode. I also think the girl that plays Kim (Elisha Cuthbert), is INCREDIBLY gorgeous!
 
Did I make this thread........?

Meh!

We are now up to the stage where Steven Saunders is in Custody. Jack still doesn't know where the Viales(SP) of a deadly Virus are.
 
are u watching it for the first time or repeats?because season 3 ended here like 3 or 4 months ago.
 
Well this season now. I'm watching it for the first time. I live in NZ. We don't get things until after everyone else
 
It's up to the same bit over here, I'm not die hard fan of it or anything but it's a damn sight better than reality tv and all the other crap that comes on. The stories good, the first season had the best story though, I saw all of that on DVD, I have the second season on DVD but I haven't seen the DVD's yet, I did see most of it on tv and I think I've seen all of season 3 up to know and I'm getting the dvd's off my brother this week along with a load of other films.
 
Back