240 GLT Estate '88

  • Thread starter Thread starter MuRRe
  • 15 comments
  • 588 views
Messages
483
Sweden
@Home
Messages
WTF-MuRRe
Want this beauty :D
The 240 GLT Estate '88

Got some nice stuff.
Checkout
http://www.mygranturismo.net/5748
Trade is up for this garage today

Also interested in the
S60 T-5 Sport '03
For this I can trade a X1 Prototype which is also avaliable today.

BTW, want them UNTUNED
 
Last edited:
Swap ya for the Merc 190 Touring Car???
 
Fully Tuned Volvo for your Pikes Peak Suzuki
 
Can trade for the rx-8 concept lm

I also have the s60
 
BTW, want them UNTUNED
 
Last edited:
Good luck with 0 miles!
 
Yeah, the 0 miles was a mistake, always use the same template and forget to change.
Of course it's only untuned :D
(Btw, my parents old 240 got around 30k+ km)
 
Well mine is painted but untuned. Have the paint chip if you want it original
 
Slot for TODAY already taken unless you need the X2010 Prototype (got an offer I couldn't refuse :D
 
Can trade tomorrow if you like?
 
Not interested in an x1 I have one - you're more than welcome to take his offer

No its all gone quiet on the OP front :( I'd love an x2010 :) I'd also love a 190 Evo Touring Car too :)
 
Back