240sx questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diablomonkey
  • 4 comments
  • 660 views
Messages
834
OK well I had a few questions about the 240sx because I will be buying one(an S13).
1) Will the rear end from the skyline bolt up to the brackets on the 240 or do you have to modify the brackets?
2) If the skyline rear end will bolt up what years will work?
3) What is a good reliable company to buy parts from (Imported stuff from japan)?
If you could shed some light on these questions it would be much appreciated :bowdown:
 
If your just talking about the Differential, I hear the R32 GTSt Diff fits straight in while the R32 GTR diff cover needs to be replaced with the S13 cover.
If you are talking about the whole rear cradle (Diff, suspension arms, half shafts, brakes etc) then supposedly the whole cradle fits and bolts up fine. (Minus the hydraulic HICAS)

R32 Skyline (1988-1994)

I don't know anything about American parts distributors so I can't help you there.

Out of curiosity if you are only intending to buy a 240SX why are you already considering a Skyline rear end?
 
Well I have BIGGG plans for it :trouble: :trouble: :trouble: and I know that the skyline has a stronger rear end than the one in the 240....*or so I think*
 
Not to dampen your enthusiasm, or anything, but be sure you've learned to walk before you try to run, young Jedi.
 
Back