24hr Le Mans for charityOpen 

• Thread starter RvBurik
  • 5 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
RvBurik_2911
Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce myself first. I'm Ricardo, 17 years old from the Netherlands. I just became a member of GTPlanet, so excuse me if this post is at the wrong side of the site ;-)

Me and a friend came up with the idea to create a 'world wide GT6 24hr Le Mans race'. If you want a race, you need racers, so that's why I'm here.

We would like to know if any of you would be interested in this race for charity. Exact date of the race will be picked later on this month. The profit we'll try to make will be given to 'The Red Cross' in association with 3FM Serious Request. More information can be found in the link below:

http://seriousrequest.3fm.nl/nieuws...-zijn-van-seksueel-geweld-in-conflictgebieden

(Site is in Dutch so please translate it)
Main goal is to help woman and girls that are sexually abused in warzones.

If enough people will sign up for the race, we will stream the race to twitch and try to get some media attention.

(3 person) teams as well as individuals can sign up.

Please comment below if you would like to join. I will make a real setup system where all details are explained carefully, and all information about the race and drivers can be found.

Thanks in advance,

Ricardo

Last edited:
Hi Ricardo,

I´m interested. I will be looking out for 2 other drivers + 1 as reserve.

It is a good idea and all, however you should be aware that people will expect full transparency from your side about the profits/donation. If you can somehow provide proof it´s all for Charity and every Cent you get from twitch for this race will be donated to Red Cross and its 'serious request' campaign there might be a chance of more people showing their interest.

And it might have been better posted here. As far as I´m aware it is possible to move the thread. If unsure you can always ask a Moderator.

Cheers and Welcome to :gtpflag:

Thank you! All information about the money is on our 'website'. Feel free to sign up there! Thanks for the feedback. We have some time to get it all straight :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! All information about the money is on our 'website'. Feel free to sign up there! Thanks for the feedback. We have some time to get it all straight :)
No. If you wish to run a series here, then run it here. Do not use our membership to bump up your own.

All information about charity and how we would like to donate the money exactly to the charity as well Daan? But nvm, as you say, if you would like to join. Please comment:
Names + teamname
Psn
Car

This is not the only site I posted it on.
And btw, I do not bump up any ones membership because I do this all for charity!

If it is all run on here with everyone who will be racing, I will do it. If it is split across several websites, I will pass on it. Too much confusion in the latter case.

Back