24hr LeMans Problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter commodoreben
  • 7 comments
  • 965 views
Messages
905
Australia
VIC/Australia
Messages
Commodoreben
Im currently trying to finish the 34hr LeMans race. I havnt been able to play the game for few weeks and now that Ive come back to race my car is constantly out of fuel. Ill pit and the car will refuel and the guage says its full but buy the time Ive exited the pits the cars empty again. This is happening to all the cars in the race not just mine as they are all pitting everylap. Has this happened to anyone else? I dont really want to cancel a race when im 7 hours into it unless I really have to.
 
probably a Glitch, it has never happend to me.
 
You need to cancel the race im afraid. PD altered the fuel characteristics in the latest updates and using a race save made before those updates causes this glitch
 
Probably because of the most recent update, which changed some stuff regarding fuel and tire wear on endurance races. You'll have to start over again.
 
I was 19h into the Nurburgring race with a 3min lead on a 640pp XJ13 when I had to restart. I was very disappointed.
 
Im currently trying to finish the 34hr LeMans race. I havnt been able to play the game for few weeks and now that Ive come back to race my car is constantly out of fuel. Ill pit and the car will refuel and the guage says its full but buy the time Ive exited the pits the cars empty again. This is happening to all the cars in the race not just mine as they are all pitting everylap. Has this happened to anyone else? I dont really want to cancel a race when im 7 hours into it unless I really have to.

I had the same problem in the Tsukuba 9hr. Fortunately, I was farenought ahead to just continue to pootle round at a leisurly 49MPH and still won.

If you are in the lead, theres no need to re-start the race. Although it does take some of the fun out of it.
 
Back