24hrs of Le Mans - My Live Experience

South Africa
JHB
ANTthePANT79
So, I decided I really wanna try this! Reading other reports about driving at night and in the rain really got me excited... So I did alot of testing on cars and setups and finally came out with the Peugeot 205 Race Car '92... Handles the best and is pretty smooth on all 3 tyre types as well as in the rain...

1hr - Leading the next car, the C60 Hybride I think, by 1 min and 20 secs... I didn't think I was gonna have an easy time like I am as after 5 laps I hadn't caught him much at all, but then he dove into the pits and I was in the lead and have been there ever since... I am lapping aroun 3:31 on average with my best at 3:30:008, so close to 29, hehehe... I am driving properly without cutting any chicanes or sand traps... So I am not on lap 17 and the weather is still beautifully clear (dreading night time rain though). The car is running smoothly on Race Medium rubber and is a pleasure to drive! It gets a bit hairy when the rear tires wear past the 50% mark, but it's managable... I've lapped the Oreco Viper and the McLaren F1 LM already... I put at the end of lap 17...

More to come, entering hour 2

Last edited:
Back