255 MPH in supra!!!

• Thread starter Thor475
  • 11 comments
last night i got my Supra up to 255mph on the test cource i was shocked it was weird it only goes about 230 ish, it was like it had nitrous or somthing it was sweet!!!!! i got a pic too, i also have a movie of it if i can figuer out how to upload it i will

Attachments

• supra255mph2.jpg
    supra255mph2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 97
Originally posted by Cobraking
are u sure it was a Supra/ cuze i dont see a supra on the pic

ive got a video of the replay!,and what is this about laguna seca, how do you do it??? and yeah ill put up my suspention and tranny specs too

Start a laguna race. Then right after you start, turn around. Then you'll see a gate ate the left. Floor it and drive at the gate. Keep it floored when you hit the gate. You'll see that you start to pass through it, then you turn slightly back and fourth, then you should soon be on the other side. Then drive forever! You can drift like mad. But the car eventually disapears, but the speed still goes up!:D

it's fairly simple...get a awd or fwd since they swurve left to right better than rwd...rwd eventually gets through but takes longer...the gate is right after the finish line i think...maybe not even pass...but it's on the right side...just hit the corner and turn left and right continuously untill you're free...other than that go to motorsportsland on time trial....just run backwards or forward on the track and then when it says "out of track" jsut exit the track and go where ever..

Back