256 Colour Trophy does it unlock unlimited paint chip use? [Answered]

  • Thread starter Thread starter E38
  • 4 comments
  • 1,970 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

E38

Messages
190
Messages
GashlycrumbNZL
Has anyone achieved the 256 Colour Trophy yet? If so, as the title asks does it unlock the ability to use paint chips multiple times?

I really hope it does, but I fear that I'm going to be disappointed.
 
simple answer: no

No i have not gotten the trophy, but can almost guarantee you that it will not change the way you use paint chips.
 
Given that none of the trophies I've won so far have unlocked anything, I'm going to have to guess no.

A more interesting question is, do you need 256 unique colours ? or can you buy 256 yellow go karts to give you 256 paint chips to win the trophy ?
 
Given that none of the trophies I've won so far have unlocked anything, I'm going to have to guess no.

A more interesting question is, do you need 256 unique colours ? or can you buy 256 yellow go karts to give you 256 paint chips to win the trophy ?

Its so much effort for just one trophy. Just let it be and sooner of later you´ll get it by natural ways.
 
Trophies do not unlock anything. In fact they're barely anything to do with the games - they're PSN Trophies, not game trophies.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back