25th Anniversary Edition Content Lost

Germany
Krautland
LukeCannotSkate
Hello there,

As it seems I have lost the additional content that comes with the 25th anniversary edition and I am lost trying to find a way to get it back.

When I used the code in PS Store it began downloading everything (Soundtrack, PS4 edition, gift cars).
I thought downloading the PS4 edition was unnecessary as I was playing my PS5 version already so canceled that specific download process. That resulted in canceling ~every~ download process.
There is no way to restart the download in the PS5 menu or PS Store. The store code has obviously been used up....
I did get the extra 1Mil credits and the soundtrack has been installed. However there is no gift car in my garage.

Has anyone else been unlucky enough to have that happen?

Greets
~Luke

The store code has obviously been used up....
Once a code has been redeemed, yes, it's "used up". However the account that redeemed it can download it repeatedly.
There is no way to restart the download in the PS5 menu or PS Store.
What do you see under Store, [...]/More, Transaction History, [the account that you started the download on], [date range for the last month]?

What do you see under Store, [...]/More, Transaction History, [the account that you started the download on], [date range for the last month]?
There is a single transaction that just says Gran Turismo 7 25th anniversary edition, no more details.

As you said I should be able to download everything repeatedly, no luck so far though finding out how.

Edit: I do have the PSN avatars as well and I did receive the Yaris livery when restarting the game. No cars still. As far as I know there must at least the the 97 Castrol Supra

Last edited:
There is a single transaction that just says Gran Turismo 7 25th anniversary edition, no more details.

As you said I should be able to download everything repeatedly, no luck so far though finding out how.
On PS5, the Downloads icon is hidden unless something is downloading. Which is daft, but there you go.

You can force it to appear by downloading something - say, one of the free apps like Netflix. Once it appears (PS button, bottom bar, more or less in the centre), click on it, then select the Downloads/Uploads menu option. That should allow you to see your download history.

On PS5, the Downloads icon is hidden unless something is downloading. Which is daft, but there you go.

You can force it to appear by downloading something - say, one of the free apps like Netflix. Once it appears (PS button, bottom bar, more or less in the centre), click on it, then select the Downloads/Uploads menu option. That should allow you to see your download history.
Tried it, it will not allow me to see any download history, only the current download

No, you have all the stuff the code was for. The other cars (supra, porsche and mazda) and 100k extra credits you will get from the pre order code if you pre ordered the game.
Well that must be it. I was hoping it wouldn't come down to my own incompetence 😂.

Thank you guys for helping out.

Back