Pebb's Photomode Zone - 20/08: 1969 2000GT | Stock Update

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 94 comments
Goodness, the colors in the first one are great.The sense of speed in your photos is always spot on, I can never seem to find something I like in game.

Brilliant photos, especially the third one. I haven't even hopped into my P1 yet and now I want to.

I wonder why that is...

I was trying to pick a favourite from this set but I can't, they're all just too damn good! I especially love the composition of the first shot though, it's nice and creative.

Goodness, the colors in the first one are great.The sense of speed in your photos is always spot on, I can never seem to find something I like in game.
VXR
I do like the way the McLaren is leaving the tunnel. Lovely composition.
Brilliant photos, especially the third one. I haven't even hopped into my P1 yet and now I want to.

I wonder why that is...
Thanks for each comment. :)

I was trying to pick a favourite from this set but I can't, they're all just too damn good! I especially love the composition of the first shot though, it's nice and creative.
It is good to see another in-depth comment from you. 👍

Click for the full size

That first photo is a stunner, I could easily see that being in a magazine!

Click for the full size

#1 > #3 | Edited
#4 > #5 | Stock

VXR
The framing of the last two pleases me, especially the second shot. Lovely.
Thanks for the comment and visit.
That first photo is a stunner, I could easily see that being in a magazine!
It must be a lucky week for me to see two comments from you within the space of four days. :)

Thanks for the comment and visit.
It must be a lucky week for me to see two comments from you within the space of four days. :)

Well I'm planning to be more active around here now that Horizon 2 is here 👍

I really like the last shot. The exposure and focus is what drew me in, it almost looks like fire.

Wow, your photography is very imaginative. Your choice of subjects and composition shames my own efforts.

Click for the full size

#1 > #3 | Edited
#4 > #6 | Stock

______________________________________​
I really like the last shot. The exposure and focus is what drew me in, it almost looks like fire.
Thanks for posting another comment. :)

Wow, your photography is very imaginative. Your choice of subjects and composition shames my own efforts.
While a small amount of the human race is born with some kind of art talent deep within, that shouldn't stop you from reaching the next level. 👍

Some of the most inspired work on the forum, each one is worthy of it's own comment. Love the composition and lighting in the last Mercedes shot.

Some very creative and nicely composed shots in all of these newer sets. Like the 2nd, 3rd and 4th shots of the newest set. The first and third of the previous, and the 2nd and 3rd of the one before it. :bowdown:

But sometimes it can feel like there is a big quality change to other shots, like the first of the newest set. It doesn't seem to pull up with the quality of the rest of it. It's a good shot, but it doesn't fit in right for some reason. And the second of the previous set has the same issue. They have very similar angles too, I think that might be part of the issue.

Some of the most inspired work on the forum, each one is worthy of it's own comment. Love the composition and lighting in the last Mercedes shot.
Cheers 👍

Some very creative and nicely composed shots in all of these newer sets. Like the 2nd, 3rd and 4th shots of the newest set. The first and third of the previous, and the 2nd and 3rd of the one before it. :bowdown:

But sometimes it can feel like there is a big quality change to other shots, like the first of the newest set. It doesn't seem to pull up with the quality of the rest of it. It's a good shot, but it doesn't fit in right for some reason. And the second of the previous set has the same issue. They have very similar angles too, I think that might be part of the issue.
If you gave me a few links to show me what shots look too similar, then that would be very helpful. But with that said at the end of the day, I think it is a shame we haven't been given an increase in camera freedom compared to what we could do in FM5.

You guys are really getting me back in to that groove with these awesome sets.

Moar.

Click for the full size

#1 > #3 | T10 PMC - Week 4
#4 > #6 | T10 PMC - Week 5
#7 > #9 | T10 PMC - Week 6

Moar.
It is good to hear such a thing from you since I am always intrigued to see what you can produce. 👍​

Last edited:
This page is stunning mate, your composition is stunning as always, love your close ups alot. In fact thanks for the wallpapers J :P

Back