2J and X2010 wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter warner79
  • 10 comments
  • 613 views
Messages
151
Messages
warner79
Wanted:

Chaparral 2J Race Car '70
Red Bull X2010

I have only about 110 ish cars, nothing out of the ordinary, FGT, SLS AMG Stealth & GT-R Stealth and a few others, give me a list of cars you want and I shall see if I got them

PSN - warner79


Thank you in advance :)
 
hi , i have those cars , im lookin for stealth cars , because dont have any. add me to your psn , maybe we could trade later tonight , right now im at work.

Best regards from Portugal.
 
I have the 2J which I can trade right now. Can you trade the Stealth cars?

edit: I mean is it possible for you to trade stealth cars. Obviously I would like one if you can trade.
 
What colour is Your FGT?
 
Apparently you cannot gift stealth cars.

I only need 20 more standard cars to complete the collection. Most of them are race cars/concept cars.

My most wanted:

Audi R8 (team oreca)
Viper GTS R Concept. 00
Hyundai HCD6 Concept
Infiniti FX45 concept
Jag XJR-9 LM 88
 
i have 2J and redbull X1 available now
i'm looking for Nissan 350Z Concept LM Race Car
 
I've got the 2J and X2010 prototype available right now. Would like any of the following cars :
Audi R8 (Team Oreca)
Nissan R92CP
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP

PM if interested. Cheers.
 
I dont think you can trade stealth cars... or am i wrong?
 
I have an X2010 sorted, just need the 2J now, can trade Saturday or Monday onwards.
 
Back