2J Chaperal

  • Thread starter Thread starter morpheus44
  • 13 comments
  • 1,111 views
Messages
12
Messages
morphias42
The racing frig,what is in that stupid thing? what's it weigh? it's HP? Is there any way to get it?
 
Actually it's 14+ million credits
 
Actually it's 14+ million credits

Really? The 2J was one of the first cars I saw in the used car dealership and I remember that it cost about 3.5 Million Credits.
 
Mine got 786hp for 821 kg. It got the last turbo stage on.

It's called a 2J Race Car, and it's from Chaparral, not chaperal.
And I bought mine 14.9M if I record correctly, in the used. Historic Bspec was a joke with it.
 
Really? The 2J was one of the first cars I saw in the used car dealership and I remember that it cost about 3.5 Million Credits.

You must think about the Chaparral 2D, which has about 400hp for 770kg
 
You must think about the Chaparral 2D, which has about 400hp for 770kg

No, it was definitely the 2J:

Chaparral2J.jpg


I guess it must cost more than 13.5 Million rather than 3.5 Million.
 
Mine got 786hp for 821 kg. It got the last turbo stage on.

It's called a 2J Race Car, and it's from Chaparral, not chaperal.
And I bought mine 14.9M if I record correctly, in the used. Historic Bspec was a joke with it.

I hear you on that Historic race with it or the toyota 7, look for them to be in at least two or three pile-ups per race at Cote` , can be real funny as long as you are not a part of it. :dopey:
 
No, it was definitely the 2J:

Chaparral2J.jpg


I guess it must cost more than 13.5 Million rather than 3.5 Million.


I'd be pissed if the 2J shows up in my used at 3.5M... I would have wasted 10M !
 
I'd be pissed if the 2J shows up in my used at 3.5M... I would have wasted 10M !

It won't........
 
Yeah I just bought mine recently from the used dealership. I'm waiting on the 2d to come around now.
 
So it's not a prize car at all. Only shows up in used car. 14,000,0000 eh. Nice to win both toyota race cars Minolta 88C-V and the seven. You can get the 400kph trophy with those cars at indy/drafting just right. Zooom 252mph or more in the seven, i know the 88C-V doese too. gear realy high.
 
nevermind, thinking of something else...
 
Last edited:
The 2D and the 2J look almost the same, if it was 3.5 million I dont think it was a 2J, unless the game glitched or something.
They look nothing alike.. the 2D is more in line with the Ferrari or the Ford Mark IV, all rounded and bubbly. The 2J is.. well, it's the 2J.. there's nothing else quite like it.

The 2D also goes for around 14M, if I remember correctly. I saw it show up a few days ago when I was delving for a particular car. Didn't have enough to buy it.

The 2J has it's uses, but it's not perfect. Bob doesn't like it, I think it's too wide, he keeps catching corners with the front end.
 
Back