2J, R10 TDI, Escudo, GT-One, 787b Ferrari F1s

  • Thread starter Thread starter slitcher
  • 15 comments
  • 863 views
Messages
55
Messages
slitcherr
Title says it all. I'm looking for the following cars,

F10
F2007
Audi r10 TDI

FOUND : Chaparral 2J Race Car
FOUND : Toyota Gt-One
FOUND : Escudo Dirt Car
FOUND : Mazda 787b

Please take a look at my garage : http://www.mygranturismo.net/8201

Pretty much everything except the X2010 is available. Veyron is Bronze M / Brown M. FGT is green/white OR ALL WHITE.
 
Last edited:
i have a 2j can trade immediately looking for a x10 any kind/ color
 
also have toyota gt one just bought it tuned a little n used for 3 races
 
check my garage at

http://www.mygranturismo.net/8201

pick what you would like to have for the 2J and / Or GT-One, and we'll schedule a trade. The only car, I am not willing to trade is the X2010.
 
actually all i'm looking for is a x10 i can give you a 2j or the gt one if you want do u know how to replicate so you can trade but also keep it for yourself too i do it all the time never had any problems but anyway i just want to get my hands on an x10 but havent had any luck finding someone to trade with let me know if you want either of those cars i can do it right away
 
GT-One found !!!

PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR X2010 AS I WILL NOT DUPLICATE MY CARS !!!!
 
I have all these cars except the R10. Can trade whatever you want for your supra rz and crx del sol at tomorrows reset
 
Alright, let's schedule 2 trades !

08-02-11
arejay sends : 2J
slitcher sends : Supra RZ

09-02-11
arejay sends : 787B
slitcher sends : CRX del sol

Sounds good ?

of course, if you're looking for other cars I have in my garage, I'll be glad to do future trades for other cars i'm looking for

thanks
 
Found some cars

Let's find those:

F10
F2007
Audi r10 TDI
 
I have all 3....
what u offering???
 
Iv got the R10 tdi. But wanting a white or orange X2010
 
ive got any colour x1 will trade for the 2j race car
just add me and im willing to trade
 
@puppy1985 ive got the R10 tdi if you have a 2J race car ill swap for that
 
Back