Silver: Cr. 111,000
Bronze: Cr. 51,000

Gift(s):
Gold: GT FLUORESCENCE 002-C paint chip

Target Score:
Gold: 6,200
Silver: 5,000
Bronze: 4,500

TC, ASM & SRF is forced OFF (grayed out) in Driving Options menu.

Course Conditions:
Track: High Speed Ring
Track Length: 2.49 miles / 4007 m
Time of day: *
Temp: *
Precipitation: 0%

Tunes:

Please post links for applicable tunes so I can update OP.

Last edited:
Took a few attampts until my last try where I got a perfect (in my opinion) second sector scoring 4000+ and ending off my run with 6,600 which for me is amazing since I can't drift

Since I immeasurably suck at drifting, can anyone suggest an easy car and tune to gold this one? I hate to ask, but this challenge is kicking my butt.

Surely I can't be the only one whose PS3 keeps freezing when restarting drift trials?
For a while I was able to bypass the issue by exiting and restarting the trial from the race screen, but now it started freezing again when exiting. It's ridiculous, I haven't finished a drift trial in months.

Don't know if this happens with time trials or races because I usually try them one or two times before winning and never looking at them again.
(so many -ing I'm not even sure I'm using them correctly)

PAL PS3 fat 40GB (320GB now) connected via WiFi, I play online just fine.

Since I immeasurably suck at drifting, can anyone suggest an easy car and tune to gold this one? I hate to ask, but this challenge is kicking my butt.

Try the RX7 Touring car that SVPSkins mentioned, I just switched the tires out to CH. I also have a difficult time drifting, spent a couple hours at this yesterday using a DFGT wheel, however, once I switched to the DS3, I got gold at 6900 on my third pass. Amazing how much easier this is with a stick.

Try the RX7 Touring car that SVPSkins mentioned, I just switched the tires out to CH. I also have a difficult time drifting, spent a couple hours at this yesterday using a DFGT wheel, however, once I switched to the DS3, I got gold at 6900 on my third pass. Amazing how much easier this is with a stick.

Thank you, I'll try it tonight!

Just had 30 mins on this and finished just short of 14k in the SLS... haven't figured out how to drift the long straight bit before the final corner yet (without cashing!).

7000 with the Jaguar XJ13 '66. Botched the first half of the second part and all of the third, but HSR track is just so good for drifting that I got 7000 anyway.

I think I could do 10-12k if I spent a couple days at it...

Couldn't quite get gold with a 2D, kept snapping back.

Merc VGT got me gold, and a best of just over 8k. Was really struggling with the final section, and I got gold run (7100) with a 0 score :dopey:.

Wow, I have been missing out! I have left a bunch of credits on the table. 9053 with an AE SLS AMG GT3. It wasn't as hard as I expected. I won't be ignoring these bad boys any more. I didn't even give the holiday ones a try, man am I stupid. Oh well live & learn...

Back