2x Chaparral 2D 67'

  • Thread starter Thread starter EXALT1K
  • 13 comments
  • 1,119 views
Messages
714
Japan
Japan
Messages
stravus_
Got two :P

Offers? Best offers take the car.

Have more cars to trade:

Completely new:
GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R '01
Ford GT (No Stripe) '05
Jaguar XFR '10
RUF RGT '00
HPA Motorsports Stage II R32
Cizeta V16T '94
 
Last edited:
lambo sv or ferrari f40?

Got the F40, lambo humm will think... no more cars? Let's wait to see what the other people offer and then i talk to you, right man? :sly:

What color is the Lambo?
 
Look in my sig if you see one or even 2 cars let me know what you want. Just PM me.
 
Got the F40, lambo humm will think... no more cars? Let's wait to see what the other people offer and then i talk to you, right man? :sly:

What color is the Lambo?

I have 2, one in orange, one in dark grey
 
I like the orange, car condition?

I will have to check in an hour, Bob is racing now, I believe it's slightly used, just about broke in, so more hp than stock, ready to race.
 
Lamborghini LP-640 for the Chapperal
 
Have more one Chaparral... needing 2J
 
a fully upgraded F40 or a mclaren F1
 
Back