3/3 shop grand opening pictures...

  • Thread starter Thread starter jesterguy
  • 33 comments
  • 1,658 views
woohoo! Rice rockets! No doubt they are fast, but does this guy specialize in catering to the Fast and the Furious crowd?

Sorry about that. I think I was trying to be a little sarcastic with my relative distaste for ricers, but I guess I was pretty ignorant and carried it too far. :guilty: Sorry to all who may have been annoyed/maddened by that post.

Anyway, what exactly does this guy do? I see a shop with a bunch of tuned / modded cars. Does he modify them, or do something else? With customers driving cars like those, he is sure to make a pretty penny pretty quick.

On second thought, those cars are actually pretty cool. Supras have always turned my head as they are anything but common here and quite fast. I have always though S2000s were among the best, especially in their segment.

That NSX is awesome!👍 The NSX has been among near the top, if not the top of my favorite Japanese sprots cars. The wing is a very nice touch.
 
I've seen the black one on Supraforums before.
 
woohoo! Rice rockets! No doubt they are fast, but does this guy specialize in catering to the Fast and the Furious crowd?

Yah: If anything, that garage is the antithesis of F&F. Really nice work, jesterguy, inside & out. I'd love to see how the Supra turns out. 👍
 
I love the Black on Black Honda S2000. Good luck out there in the business. 👍
 
Back